postal services Headlines
News / Final-mile postal tariffs set to rise, but by how much is still in the air
Parcel shippers are bracing for higher delivery costs on international shipments, but it is unclear ...
News / What's the future for global mail after Covid has put its stamp on services?
Europeans expecting mail from the US will need considerable patience in the coming months. On 20 ...
News / Postal services are struggling and need more air capacity now, says IATA
Governments must ease restrictions on airlines as the lack of cargo capacity continues to dog ...
News / With retailers closed, parcel carriers struggle with B2C volume surge
Spiking e-commerce volumes are putting private and public parcel carriers under strain, prompting some desperate ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.Shipping lines start to give Myanmar a miss as protests impact supply chains
- 4.M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
- 5.Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag