News / E-commerce logistics: how to make money from free shipping
China’s Singles Day smashed records again for online shopping (Thanksgiving weekend is as yet uncounted). ...
News / Night deliveries set to take off as 24hr shopping online breeds a 'vampire economy'
Will the so-called ‘vampire economy’ breed a monster or a mouse that roars? According to A ...
News / DHL thinks outside the box inside the car boot
You could accuse DHL of many things, but lack of innovation is not one of ...
Recommends / Your delivery has arrived… with all your Walmart goodies
Delving ever deeper into the omnichannel world, Walmart has expanded its partnership with Uber, adding ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Warning to shippers: more transhipment likely after IMO 2020
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. email@example.com on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 5. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price