US Postal Service Headlines
News / With retailers closed, parcel carriers struggle with B2C volume surge
Spiking e-commerce volumes are putting private and public parcel carriers under strain, prompting some desperate ...
Premium / Supply chain radar: AusPost (et al) – save postal services by killing snail mail
Comment: For a postal provider, AusPost had a decent 2019. You can click here to see its ...
Premium / On the wires: The FckdEx or FredEx conundrum. Either way, is anybody buying?
Comment: “In the next 24 months, #FedEx will either be acquired or lose an additional 40%+ ...
Recommends / Chinese merchants get an even better US Post deal than Amazon
Trump may be railing against Amazon (see below) and the cut-price discounts it gets from ...
Comment / Express operators have invested millions to support US battle against smugglers
We read with interest The Loadstar article US Customs steps up battle against drug gangs ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.Singapore port congestion pushing up waiting time, cargo rollovers and rates
- 4.Shipper and haulier anger at Liverpool as UK port congestion spreads north
- 5.No sympathy for carriers from shippers who must foot the bill for bunker hikes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag