US Postal Service Headlines
Premium / Supply chain radar: AusPost (et al) – save postal services by killing snail mail
Comment: For a postal provider, AusPost had a decent 2019. You can click here to see its ...
Premium / On the wires: The FckdEx or FredEx conundrum. Either way, is anybody buying?
Comment: “In the next 24 months, #FedEx will either be acquired or lose an additional 40%+ ...
Recommends / Chinese merchants get an even better US Post deal than Amazon
Trump may be railing against Amazon (see below) and the cut-price discounts it gets from ...
Comment / Express operators have invested millions to support US battle against smugglers
We read with interest The Loadstar article US Customs steps up battle against drug gangs ...
- 1.DSV Panalpina ends freighter contract with Atlas, with more staff set to go
- 2.On the wires: The Kuehne + Nagel shrinkage continues – where to now?
- 3.APL England master arrested as specialists move in to clean up beach debris
- 4.Against the odds: The Spirit decision makes DSV sexy? Hardly
- 5.Inspection reveals 'inadequate lashing' and rusty securing points on APL England
- 1. Chaminda Gunasekera on E-commerce air cargo volumes the 'saviour' for many last-mile logistics firms
- 2. email@example.com on BIFA bites back at 'rubbish' prophecies of forwarders' death-by-tech
- 3. Gary Ferrulli on Platts monthly commentary: As demand begins to revive, fears of a new Asia-Europe rates war mount
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Airlines must see cargo as a 'core business' from now on
- 5. Jonny Kery on E-commerce air cargo volumes the 'saviour' for many last-mile logistics firms