SCB: Cutting out the middleman – suppliers adopt direct-to-consumer
SUPPLY CHAIN BRAIN reports: The U.S. wholesale distribution industry is massive, with annual revenues of $6 trillion, ...
News / With retailers closed, parcel carriers struggle with B2C volume surge
Spiking e-commerce volumes are putting private and public parcel carriers under strain, prompting some desperate ...
News / Locus bids to hurdle India's last-mile barriers with artificial intelligence
Bangalore-based start-up Locus is using artificial intelligence to overcome last-mile logistics challenges in India. In one ...
News / Omnichannel sales pushing B2B deliveries towards more costly B2C supply chains
The growth of e-commerce business has led to a convergence of B2B and B2C traffic, ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
- 4.Shipper and haulier anger at Liverpool as UK port congestion spreads north
- 5.No sympathy for carriers from shippers who must foot the bill for bunker hikes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag