Brexit News / Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread
DB Schenker is facing further criticism over its decision to temporarily suspend services into the ...
Brexit News / Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
DB Schenker’s decision to suspend road transport services to the UK will “go down like ...
Recommends / Delivery firm Hermes to pay gig workers if they must self-isolate
Some good news for subcontracted e-commerce delivery drivers in the UK – if they work ...
People / E-truck pioneer Rob Fowler takes the helm as CEO as Volta nears prototype
Swedish electric truck start-up Volta Trucks has appointed Rob Fowler (pictured above) as its new ...
- 1.'Several hundred' boxes lost overboard in new transpacific vessel casualty
- 2.Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
- 3.Kuehne + Nagel set to buy Asian forwarder Apex – its largest takeover yet
- 4.Carriers eye alternate ports as congestion at LA-Long Beach tightens
- 5.Shipping lines start to give Myanmar a miss as protests impact supply chains
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag