News / Locus bids to hurdle India's last-mile barriers with artificial intelligence
Bangalore-based start-up Locus is using artificial intelligence to overcome last-mile logistics challenges in India. In one ...
Recommends / Truckers on strike as GST causes logistics chaos in India
The introduction of the goods and services tax (GST) in India on 1 July, replacing ...
News / India's logistics players ready to reap the rewards of simplified tax system
Reforms to business taxes have drastically altered the outlook for India’s logistics sector, creating the greatest potential for ...
Recommends / Bribes, borders and middlemen: why India’s new tax is a game-changer
Bloomberg has published a simple article on the soon-to-be-launched Indian Goods and Services Tax (GST), ...
- 1.UPS launch of flat-rate parcel service puts the squeeze on FedEx
- 2.Shock as Søren Toft quits Maersk 'with immediate effect'
- 3.On the wires: Søren Toft, MSC steal Maersk's thunder in November rain
- 4.Exclusive: IATA faces legal backlash over 'dangerous' CASS irregularities
- 5.Market insight: Toft's quick exit from APMM – it was 'the hardest decision in my life'
- 1. Spicoli on UPS launch of flat-rate parcel service puts the squeeze on FedEx
- 2. Matt on Wincanton reports successful H1 and will press on with probe into Stobart
- 3. Gary Ferrulli on Jury shocker: 93 million reasons why the ILWU may soon cease to exist
- 4. Andreas Koût on Flexport opens container freight station in Vietnam as supply chains shift
- 5. Alessandro Pasetti on M&A radar: Hapag-Lloyd takeover – CSAV and Mr Kühne fighting for control or in concert?