Taxing questions Headlines
News / UK misses a trick – budget tax cuts would have boosted post-Brexit competitiveness
UK chancellor Philip Hammond (pictured) “missed an opportunity to stimulate economic growth”, announcing another year ...
Recommends / UPS hits out at plans to triple Alaska's jet fuel tax
Proposals to triple jet fuel tax in Alaska could severely impact the state’s role in ...
News / Sudden new ocean freight tax in India confuses and annoys forwarders
Forwarders are expressing concern and confusion, on the eve of the new budget, over the ...
News / Concerns raised over transport and haulage firms' exposure to Trailblazer tax
Road hauliers have been warned that only a few months remain before they are subject ...
- 1.Panalpina board must resign and DSV will cherry-pick best staff to keep
- 2.Singapore's sovereign wealth fund, Temasek, rescues debt-laden carrier PIL
- 3.$1.5bn Amazon Air freight hub breaks ground, but the pilots have misgivings
- 4.Claims that Maersk has started a new rates war, as carriers slash FAK prices
- 5.Drought forces Panama Canal draught restrictions and pushes up rates
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Latest vessel fire leads Grimaldi to demand tighter regs on ocean cargo
- 2. email@example.com on Claims that Maersk has started a new rates war, as carriers slash FAK prices
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Latest vessel fire leads Grimaldi to demand tighter regs on ocean cargo
- 4. Gary Ferrulli on Latest vessel fire leads Grimaldi to demand tighter regs on ocean cargo
- 5. gunther ginckels on Maersk's inland terminal network to be integrated into Logistics & Service