News / China's reefer cargo crisis worsens as carriers plan to abandon boxes
Japanese carrier ONE has joined several of its liner peers in imposing a congestion surcharge ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd unveils its own online insurance for ocean cargo
Hapag-Lloyd is piloting an online insurance product as part of a digital offering to try ...
News / 'Bigger box ships mean bigger risks for everyone'
It seems the ultra-large container vessels (ULCVs) that have become the ‘new normal’ on the ...
News / Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
Maersk Line is launching what it claims is an alternative to cargo insurance in response ...
News / Iran shipping sanctions beckon once more after Trump pulls US out of nuclear deal
Shipping lines serving Iran have a six-month window to leave or cease their operations in the ...
Recommends / As juries hold 3PLs responsible for carrier actions, broader insurance a necessity
In October, a US jury awarded a truck driver $15.5m in damages after he suffered what Freightwaves ...
Recommends / Express operator ZTO joins consortium to establish logistics insurer
Chinese express operator ZTO has joined a seven-member consortium to establish a logistics insurer. ZTO, ...
Recommends / P&I clubs open qualification programme to correspondents network
The International Group of Protection and Indemnity Clubs is to open its P&I qualification programme ...
- 1.EXCLUSIVE: 'Safety first' as Volga-Dnepr grounds its AN-124 fleet indefinitely
- 2.Container shortage crisis spreads to intra-Asia trades, driving prices higher
- 3.Asia’s largest shipbreaking town beached like never before
- 4.ZH: 'Pandemic is over' – former Pfizer chief science officer says 'second wave' faked on false-positive Covid tests
- 5.More misery for UK importers: Maersk hikes haulage tariff on Brexit Day
- 1. Ann on More misery for UK importers: Maersk hikes haulage tariff on Brexit Day
- 2. George on EXCLUSIVE: 'Safety first' as Volga-Dnepr grounds its AN-124 fleet indefinitely
- 3. Ram Nair on 'Forwarders are with us' as we drive into logistics, says Maersk
- 4. Peter John on 'Forwarders are with us' as we drive into logistics, says Maersk
- 5. Vincent on Carriers 'using pandemic to boost profits' claim, as Asia-Europe rates explode