Global Supply Chains Headlines
News / India's industry suffers as China slows down, but may reap rewards later
India’s freight forwarders are feeling the effects of the coronavirus outbreak and China’s extended supply ...
News / Vietnam's economy catches a cold, thanks to impact of coronavirus crisis
Ripples from the coronavirus outbreak have put a dent in Vietnam’s exports, with local forwarders ...
News / Shippers brace for delays as coronavirus keeps China's factories closed
Container shippers should expect more blanked sailings and increased freight rates if China’s coronavirus outbreak ...
News / Coronavirus a growing threat to global supply chains – pharma being hit first
Concerns are rising over the coronavirus outbreak in China and the potential disruption to global ...
Comment / Exclusive interview: Jeff Rubin – what happens when oil, globalisation and environment collide?
This article is an abridged version of the one published last week on Loadstar Premium. Jeff ...
News / What are the top ten risks to supply chains this year?
The top ten supply chain risks this year include raw material shortages, safety recalls, climate ...
News / Global trade still growing and flowing – but is becoming more regionalised
Supply chains are becoming increasingly regionalised, particularly in Asia and Europe, while trade intensity is ...
News / Eximchain develops public blockchain to give logistics SMEs legitimacy
Eximchain has secured $20m in funding to develop what it claims is the first “public ...
News / Evolution due for automotive logistics as manufacturers drive changes
Largescale changes have shifted the car industry in the past year – but there is less ...
Recommends / Critical ‘Chokepoints’ threaten global food supply, warns report
A UK think-tank has analysed various logistics “chokepoints” to find out where the supply chain ...
- 1.Emirates switches air freight operations back to Dubai International, for now
- 2.EXCLUSIVE Market Insight: First casualty – ex-AP Møller Mærsk JV goes bust
- 3.New supply chain risks emerge as production lines restart in China's factories
- 4.Change of dynamic: air freight demand now 'the reverse of three weeks ago'
- 5.Coronavirus may lead to 'largest decline in shipping volumes in living memory'
- 1. Werner on Covid-19: Are you ready for a changed world?
- 2. email@example.com on Pandemic Q&A : Is it legal, and safe, to carry cargo in aircraft passenger cabins?
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hamburg 'unfairly singled out' as container supply goes 'out of kilter'
- 4. Andreas Koût on Coronavirus may lead to 'largest decline in shipping volumes in living memory'
- 5. Derek Hendricks on An open letter to AF-KLM - please reconsider decision to ground 747 Combi