Premium / Analysis: Shamelessly lucky Friday the 13th for Hapag-Lloyd
Comment: It takes about three minutes to get away with a fair assessment of Hapag-Lloyd’s nine-month ...
Premium / Supply chain radar: Hapag-Lloyd only halfway through its epic plunge?
Comment: Transparency, what a great thing that is. Look at you, darling First off, I deeply apologise if ...
Premium / M&A radar: Hapag-Lloyd – Nothing to see here?
Comment: There are many forms of manipulation in the capital markets, either self-induced or not. And, ...
Premium / M&A radar: German regulator stirs as Hapag sheds €17bn in a fortnight
Comment: You probably remember the nice little chart below posted by Alphaliner last week, where the ...
- 1.Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 2.China looks ready to step in again and put a cap on ocean freight rates
- 3.Major ports and carriers report large increases in container rollovers
- 4.'Back us or lose us' – PIL's final desperate plea to creditors
- 5.EXCLUSIVE: Another shock as DHL Express suspends some UK-EU services
- 1. Tommy on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 2. ANTONIO GARCIA on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 3. Capt SPARROW on Maersk Essen loses 750 boxes into the Pacific
- 4. Malkeet singh on Plans for tighter Covid restrictions in Hong Kong threaten airfreight xref to KLM
- 5. I agree. Mohd Azmi Bin Ahmad on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen