Risks and rewards Headlines
News / Air cargo forward price curve could dull the pain of pricing instability
Exposure to price volatility in air freight could soon be mitigated by the launch of an ...
News / TT Club warns forwarders and transport firms of increased risks of operating in Russia
Transport firms operating in Russia have been warned to carry out thorough risk reviews and ...
News / How easy is it for criminals to find the weakest link in your digital supply chain?
Cyber and data privacy breaches are perceived to be the largest threat to the stability ...
News / Expanded Panama Canal greatly increases insurance risk, report
Ahead of the official opening of the $5.25bn expanded Panama Canal this Sunday, the insurance ...
News / Supply chain disruption cost $56bn last year - and there's more risk to come
New research from the British Standards Institute (BSI) has found that global supply chains gained ...
Recommends / How prepared are you really? Supply chain black swans
Better known to philosophers as the problem of inductive reasoning, as first elucidated by the ...
Could your supply chain be the weakest link in risk management?
Well, could it? It’s all very well to trot out the old maxim that a ...
Recommends / Air cargo roundtable: 'carriers should drive risk and cost from supply chain'
Logistics Management has published a short roundtable on air cargo – which includes comments from ...
Recommends / The financial risk lurking in your supply chain
Responsibility for ensuring that the financial risks in a company’s global supply chin are covered ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Life on Asia-Europe tradelanes: longer transits, fewer sailings, reduced capacity
- 1. email@example.com on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 4. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price