Comment / Supply chain radar: Will Ryder change gear under new CFO Parker?
Scott Parker (pictured above) replaces 20-year company veteran Art Garcia and has big shoes to ...
SA: Ryder beats by $0.01, beats on revenue
SEEKING ALPHA reports: “Ryder (NYSE:R): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $1.82 beats by $0.01; GAAP EPS ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: is XPO's acquisition hunt toast?
With the DSV-Panalpina deal not dead, just, umm, sleeping, it could be time for XPO ...
BW: Ryder redefines the smart warehouse; deploys innovative mix of startup technologies
PRESS RELEASE “MIAMI–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Ryder System, Inc. (NYSE: R), a leader in commercial fleet management, dedicated transportation, ...
Comment / Market Insight: as hungry XPO eyes takeover targets, Ryder comes into view
From hungry hunter to possible prey – if the price is right: the corporate story of ...
Recommends / Ryder acquires e-commerce operator MXD for $120m
Miami-based Ryder System has acquired e-commerce logistics operator MXD Group in a $120m deal. The South ...
News / Supply chain solutions business is not delivering up to expectations for Ryder
Ryder Systems is pushing hard to grow its business, which comprises fleet management and supply ...
News / Fleet management drives Ryder on depsite supply chain contract losses
US forwarder and truck lessor Ryder saw its first-half revenues grow year-on-year by 4% to ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?