AIT Worldwide Logistics Headlines
News / Adapt or wither on the vine, says AIT CEO as he eyes further expansion
AIT Worldwide Logistics ended 2020 on a high note: On 21 December the Illinois-based logistics ...
PR: AIT Worldwide Logistics acquires Fiege Forwarding from the FIEGE Group
PRESS RELEASE Fiege Forwarding’s subject matter experts join AIT teammates to provide harmonized supply chain services ...
News / AIT Worldwide expands UK footprint with acquisition of Panther Logistics
AIT Worldwide Logistics is strengthening its position in the UK market with the acquisition of ...
News / FedEx beefs up home delivery services as e-commerce items get bulkier
FedEx is trying to get a firmer grip on the growing volume of bulky goods, ...
People / Mike Tegtmeyer joins AIT Worldwide as vice president of global IT infrastructure
AIT Worldwide Logistics has appointed Mike Tegtmeyer (pictured above) as its new vice president of ...
News / AIT Worldwide realises UK ambitions with purchase of forwarder ConneXion
US 3PL AIT Worldwide Logistics has continued on its acquisition spree with the purchase of ...
- 1.Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread
- 2.Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 3.IT problem at Maersk not another cyber-attack, says HQ
- 4.Why empty shipping containers are piling up in Australia
- 5.Shipping line reliability and accountability now 'a thing of the past'
- 1. Jason on Why the first weeks of Brexit have been a disaster
- 2. Rayhan ahmed on More misery for apparel houses as air freight rates ex-Bangladesh double
- 3. John Juul Knudsen on Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread
- 4. Vikas on Space on box ships out of Asia now going, going, gone – to the highest bidder
- 5. Stefan Robert on New restrictions in China as Covid-19 is found on frozen food imports again