AIT Worldwide Logistics Headlines
People / Mike Tegtmeyer joins AIT Worldwide as vice president of global IT infrastructure
AIT Worldwide Logistics has appointed Mike Tegtmeyer (pictured above) as its new vice president of ...
News / AIT Worldwide realises UK ambitions with purchase of forwarder ConneXion
US 3PL AIT Worldwide Logistics has continued on its acquisition spree with the purchase of ...
AIT Worldwide Logistics acquires WorldFresh Express
AIT Worldwide Logistics has acquired LA-based cold chain specialist WorldFresh Express. Alongside a 13,800sq ft temperature-controlled ...
- 1.Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'
- 2.Market Insight: Mærsk to Schenker & friends: 'You're welcome. Now leave us alone.'
- 3.Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise
- 4.Air freight rates on the up again, driven by more demand for less capacity
- 5.Turnover and profits down as Kuehne + Nagel struggles through the pandemic
- 1. Ken Mason on More warnings of price rises, as logistics firms feel 'left in the dark' over Brexit
- 2. Jordi Espin on Ocean carriers chasing premium rates are disrupting the supply chain, claims
- 3. [email protected] on Importers angry as UK box ports buckle under 'abnormal demand'
- 4. Yalantis on A new era as online traffic management platforms drive logistics
- 5. Rayhan ahmed on Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise