Deutsche Bahn Headlines
Comment / Supply chain radar: nothing stopping Royal Mail opening a network of smartphone stores...
Imagine owning a typewriter repair shop when desktop PCs and printers hit the market. Then imagine ...
Comment / Supply Chain Radar: A Deutsche dilemma - how DB funding will impact Schenker
Surprise surprise: Deutsche Bahn’s funding needs are under the spotlight, impacting the corporate plans of some of ...
People / Michael Odenwald new chairman of the board at Deutsche Bahn
Deutsche Bahn has elected Michael Odenwald to serve as chairman of the company’s supervisory board. Succeeding ...
People / Deutsche Bahn CEO Rudiger Grube resigns
Deutsche Bahn (DB) chief executive Rüdiger Grube has resigned after almost eight years at the ...
Recommends / DB Schenker to list in 2018 as struggling parent Deutsche Bahn eyes cash proceeds
It will come as little surprise to hear that Deutsche Bahn has blamed rail freight ...
Recommends / German government opposes DB privatisation plan for Schenker
JOC has reported that the German government is resisting Deutsche Bahn’s plans to privatise DB ...
Recommends / Deutsche Bahn to cut freight routes in turnaround plan
It’s short – but interesting. Deutsche Bahn, whose chief executive will tomorrow present a turnaround ...
Recommends / German rail chief concerned about long-term business in Russia
Deutsche Bahn chief Ruediger Grube has said he will travel to Russia to ensure that ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 5.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 3. Frederik deCockBuning on CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 4. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 5. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them