Recommends / GIC pays Apollo €950m for 28 distribution facilities in Europe
In what must surely be one of the last deals of 2019, Singapore sovereign wealth ...
BBG: Goldman Sachs makes a brave M&A move
Bloomberg‘s Chris Hughes writes: “Apollo Global Management’s reputation for M&A savvy is suddenly under threat. ...
Premium / Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
Comment: Speculation is raging in financial markets after the full details of the initial public offering ...
Premium / Analysis: CEVA tests market nerve for watershed, multi-billion dollar IPO on Swiss exchange
Comment: The much-vaunted initial public offering (IPO) of CEVA Logistics is expected to take place in ...
News / CEVA plaintiffs get injection of hope from shift in gear
CEVA’s impending IPO on the Swiss Stock Exchange and the appointment of a new judge has ...
Recommends / Leon Black’s Apollo Global sued over alleged CEVA fraud
A new lawsuit has been filed against Apollo Global Management, the private equity company which ...
News / Is buying CEVA the key to the global expansion ambitions of CJ Korea Express?
CJ Korea Express is thought to be eyeing CEVA, as speculation mounts once again that private ...
- 1.Forwarders set to hit reverse gear as demand falls and cargo starts to pile up
- 2.P&O Ferries lays off 1,100 staff as its passenger ferries go freight-only
- 3.DHL 'flaunting' virus guidelines for the wellbeing of its workers, claims union
- 4.Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 5.Bangladesh in lockdown as virus halts business and threatens the economy
- 1. Alex Lennane on Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 2. Arthur Brown on Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 3. P Balasubramanian on Asia-Europe airfreight traffic could be permanently lost to rail or sea
- 4. JoinHub Pharma on Comment: how to keep your customers calm in the coronavirus crisis
- 5. Alessandro Pasetti on Premium access in a war economy – every little helps