BBG: Goldman Sachs makes a brave M&A move
Bloomberg‘s Chris Hughes writes: “Apollo Global Management’s reputation for M&A savvy is suddenly under threat. ...
Comment / Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
Speculation is raging in financial markets after the full details of the initial public offering ...
Comment / Analysis: CEVA tests market nerve for watershed, multi-billion dollar IPO on Swiss exchange
The much-vaunted initial public offering (IPO) of CEVA Logistics is expected to take place in ...
News / CEVA plaintiffs get injection of hope from shift in gear
CEVA’s impending IPO on the Swiss Stock Exchange and the appointment of a new judge has ...
Recommends / Leon Black’s Apollo Global sued over alleged CEVA fraud
A new lawsuit has been filed against Apollo Global Management, the private equity company which ...
News / Is buying CEVA the key to the global expansion ambitions of CJ Korea Express?
CJ Korea Express is thought to be eyeing CEVA, as speculation mounts once again that private ...
News / CEVA employees call on SEC to investigate how their shares, costing millions, became worthless
CEVA employees who claim they were pressured to invest in the company and then lost ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM in, Cosco out, as the container shipping lines flirt with M&A...
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Deutsche Bahn pondering a sale of DB Schenker?
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.UK shipping sector wants assurance on four areas of concern over IMO 2020
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on HMM's new boss bids to reassure customers and 2M partners on European trip
- 2. Jerry Ramirez on Return to index-linked contracts an idea gaining traction with BCOs and forwarders
- 3. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage