News / Warning to forwarders as appetite for fake goods will rise alongside trade war tariffs
Forwarders must protect themselves from the risk of shipping counterfeit goods, trade in which is forecast to increase. The ...
Comment / The day I went to prison…
A personal note on the antitrust investigations that rocked the air freight industry. The weather on ...
News / Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
Container shipping line share prices declined sharply today after news that US Department of Justice (DoJ) investigators served ...
News / Final carrier settles and air cargo antirust case ends – a decade after first complaint of price-fixing
The huge civil air cargo antitrust case has finally ended, 10 years after a complaint ...
- 1.Forwarders set to hit reverse gear as demand falls and cargo starts to pile up
- 2.P&O Ferries lays off 1,100 staff as its passenger ferries go freight-only
- 3.Emirates switches air freight operations back to Dubai International, for now
- 4.DHL 'flaunting' virus guidelines for the wellbeing of its workers, claims union
- 5.Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 1. Alex Lennane on Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 2. Arthur Brown on Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 3. P Balasubramanian on Asia-Europe airfreight traffic could be permanently lost to rail or sea
- 4. JoinHub Pharma on Comment: how to keep your customers calm in the coronavirus crisis
- 5. Alessandro Pasetti on Premium access in a war economy – every little helps