News / Warning to forwarders as appetite for fake goods will rise alongside trade war tariffs
Forwarders must protect themselves from the risk of shipping counterfeit goods, trade in which is forecast to increase. The ...
Comment / The day I went to prison…
A personal note on the antitrust investigations that rocked the air freight industry. The weather on ...
News / Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
Container shipping line share prices declined sharply today after news that US Department of Justice (DoJ) investigators served ...
News / Final carrier settles and air cargo antirust case ends – a decade after first complaint of price-fixing
The huge civil air cargo antitrust case has finally ended, 10 years after a complaint ...
News / As Air China settles, just two airlines are left to face the rap in air cargo cartel case
Air China and its cargo subsidiary have agreed to pay $50m to settle its antitrust ...
- 1.Container shipping ex-China grinding to a halt – carriers 'can’t carry on much longer'
- 2.Coronavirus may be costing container shipping lines $350m every week
- 3.Produce growers launch billion-dollar class action against 'deceptive' CH Robinson
- 4.The calm before the 'supply chain storm' when China's air freight rates soar
- 5.Analysis: Targeting CH Robinson
- 1. Rail Bridge Cargo on Retailers now believe sea-air the best way to get their goods out of China
- 2. Wouter Marees on Retailers now believe sea-air the best way to get their goods out of China
- 3. email@example.com on Air freight services in China still in flux, with cargo bottlenecks on the cards
- 4. Moving Brainerd on Battle for truck capacity looms as China's factories and warehouses reopen
- 5. Nhs on 'Something's not right? US H1N1 virus compared with China coronavirus