Air New Zealand Headlines
News / IATA air cargo innovation awards – the finalists revealed
IATA has announced the finalists of its Air Cargo Innovation Awards, with developments in ULDs ...
Recommends / Air NZ appeal on Australian cartel case rejected by High Court
Air New Zealand and Garuda Indonesia’s hopes of overturning a 2016 ruling that they colluded ...
News / Final carrier settles and air cargo antirust case ends – a decade after first complaint of price-fixing
The huge civil air cargo antitrust case has finally ended, 10 years after a complaint ...
News / As Air China settles, just two airlines are left to face the rap in air cargo cartel case
Air China and its cargo subsidiary have agreed to pay $50m to settle its antitrust ...
Recommends / Air New Zealand handler failed to check all cargo weight on international flight
Air New Zealand initiated an investigation after it found that its Fiji hander had failed ...
Recommends / ACCC fights back over Air New Zealand, Garuda cartel decision
Air New Zealand and Garuda are facing an appeal to the legal decision which effectively ...
Recommends / Air New Zealand wins air cargo cartel case
It is something of a rarity in this industry, but an airline, Air New Zealand, ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?