Force Majeure Headlines
Recommends / BIFA: coronavirus and force majeure
BIFA has put out an updated article on force majeure, and when and how it ...
News / Force majeure: getting it wrong can be a very expensive business
DHL Global Forwarding has declared force majeure on its sea and air freight contracts, allowing ...
News / China's reefer cargo crisis worsens as carriers plan to abandon boxes
Japanese carrier ONE has joined several of its liner peers in imposing a congestion surcharge ...
- 1.An open letter to AF-KLM - please reconsider decision to ground 747 Combi
- 2.Emirates switches air freight operations back to Dubai International, for now
- 3.Force majeure: getting it wrong can be a very expensive business
- 4.EXCLUSIVE Market Insight: First casualty – ex-AP Møller Mærsk JV goes bust
- 5.New supply chain risks emerge as production lines restart in China's factories
- 1. Werner on Covid-19: Are you ready for a changed world?
- 2. email@example.com on Pandemic Q&A : Is it legal, and safe, to carry cargo in aircraft passenger cabins?
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hamburg 'unfairly singled out' as container supply goes 'out of kilter'
- 4. Andreas Koût on Coronavirus may lead to 'largest decline in shipping volumes in living memory'
- 5. Derek Hendricks on An open letter to AF-KLM - please reconsider decision to ground 747 Combi