Saudia Cargo Headlines
People / Per Hojland is new executive director of operations at Saudia Cargo
Saudia Cargo has appointed Per Hojland, previously supply chain director for a dairy company, to ...
News / Saudia Cargo flies in to boost kingdom's bid to be a global logistics hub
Saudi Arabia has its eyes firmly set on becoming an international logistics hub to rival ...
People / Saudia Cargo appoints new chief ground handling officer
Sadia Cargo has appointed Abdulrahman Al-Mubarak as its chief ground handling officer. He takes over from ...
People / Saudia Cargo CEO Omar bin Talal Hariri joins IATA cargo committee
Saudia Cargo Chief Executive Officer Omar bin Talal Hariri has been selected as a member ...
People / Omar Hariri officially named CEO of Saudia Cargo
Saudia Cargo has appointed Omar Hariri as its new chief executive. Mr Hariri joined from FedEx Express ...
News / E-commerce driving revolution in air freight: 'make it happen', says Saudia Cargo chief
The air cargo industry has received an opportunity to revolutionise and get investment – and it ...
News / India is full of potential, but when will it take off?
India has long been the country full of potential. But the question, of course, is ...
News / Middle East air freight disruption looms as Qatar is blacklisted over 'terror links'
Air freight transhipped via the Middle East could be disrupted after several countries decided to cut ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 5.South Korean carriers SinoKor and Heung-A to merge container operations
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?