Saudia Cargo Headlines
Recommends / Cathay Pacific delays paying for Hong Kong Express as it fails to sell 747Fs
It all seems to be pretty messy at the moment, in Hong Kong’s aviation sector. The latest ...
People / Per Hojland is new executive director of operations at Saudia Cargo
Saudia Cargo has appointed Per Hojland, previously supply chain director for a dairy company, to ...
News / Saudia Cargo flies in to boost kingdom's bid to be a global logistics hub
Saudi Arabia has its eyes firmly set on becoming an international logistics hub to rival ...
People / Saudia Cargo appoints new chief ground handling officer
Sadia Cargo has appointed Abdulrahman Al-Mubarak as its chief ground handling officer. He takes over from ...
People / Saudia Cargo CEO Omar bin Talal Hariri joins IATA cargo committee
Saudia Cargo Chief Executive Officer Omar bin Talal Hariri has been selected as a member ...
People / Omar Hariri officially named CEO of Saudia Cargo
Saudia Cargo has appointed Omar Hariri as its new chief executive. Mr Hariri joined from FedEx Express ...
News / E-commerce driving revolution in air freight: 'make it happen', says Saudia Cargo chief
The air cargo industry has received an opportunity to revolutionise and get investment – and it ...
News / India is full of potential, but when will it take off?
India has long been the country full of potential. But the question, of course, is ...
News / Middle East air freight disruption looms as Qatar is blacklisted over 'terror links'
Air freight transhipped via the Middle East could be disrupted after several countries decided to cut ...
- 1.FedEx announces it won't renew US domestic delivery contract with Amazon
- 2.More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'
- 3.'Bigger box ships mean bigger risks for everyone'
- 4.Dance with Panalpina 'whetted our appetite' for M&A, says Agility chief
- 5.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM rumoured to be in talks with Geodis
- 1. Alex Lennane on HHLA subsidiary HCCR integrated into Metrans shuttle train network
- 2. misi-qq on HHLA subsidiary HCCR integrated into Metrans shuttle train network
- 3. Stan Wraight on Farewell to a freight industry veteran and friend, journalist Ian Martin Jones
- 4. Stephen Martinek on Court orders seizure of five Volga-Dnepr AN-124s on safety grounds
- 5. Anonymous on More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'