Saudia Cargo Headlines
News / Saudia Cargo flies in to boost kingdom's bid to be a global logistics hub
Saudi Arabia has its eyes firmly set on becoming an international logistics hub to rival ...
People / Saudia Cargo appoints new chief ground handling officer
Sadia Cargo has appointed Abdulrahman Al-Mubarak as its chief ground handling officer. He takes over from ...
People / Saudia Cargo CEO Omar bin Talal Hariri joins IATA cargo committee
Saudia Cargo Chief Executive Officer Omar bin Talal Hariri has been selected as a member ...
People / Omar Hariri officially named CEO of Saudia Cargo
Saudia Cargo has appointed Omar Hariri as its new chief executive. Mr Hariri joined from FedEx Express ...
News / E-commerce driving revolution in air freight: 'make it happen', says Saudia Cargo chief
The air cargo industry has received an opportunity to revolutionise and get investment – and it ...
News / India is full of potential, but when will it take off?
India has long been the country full of potential. But the question, of course, is ...
News / Middle East air freight disruption looms as Qatar is blacklisted over 'terror links'
Air freight transhipped via the Middle East could be disrupted after several countries decided to cut ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Warning to shippers: more transhipment likely after IMO 2020
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. email@example.com on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 5. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price