Le Havre Headlines
News / DHL GF opens new 'competence centres' as China-Europe rail traffic grows
DHL Global Forwarding has opened three new freight centres – in Le Havre, Felixstowe and ...
News / Things may be looking up for Europe's ports, say analysts, but growth is slowing
North European ports may finally have rebounded: analysts are reporting a prosperous first half to ...
News / French and Belgian corporation tax exemption for ports must end, rules EC
The European Commission has told the French and Belgian governments they must end the corporation tax-exemption for ...
- 1.Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!
- 2.On the wires: Ceva sinks, DSV struggles, DHL & DB Schenker surge through choppy waters
- 3.New digital platform Cargocast will be a 'real game-changer' for logistics
- 4.Market Insight: 'Erratic' Maersk will shrink again – here are two divestment candidates
- 5.UAE bans Moldovan cargo operators from its airports, citing safety fears
- 1. Andreas Koût on 'Dynamic' year for ID Logistics as sales grow and first US subsidiary kicks in
- 2. John.email@example.com on Maersk veteran Brian Godsafe to retire – Jeremy Haycock to step up
- 3. Faisal on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 4. Charles on Ruthless DoJ hunts down final air cargo price-fixing 'scapegoat' Maria Ullings
- 5. Alessandro Pasetti on Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!