Le Havre Headlines
News / French port group hit by protests offers rebates for ships to return to Le Havre
Haropa, the union of the French ports of Paris, Rouen and Le Havre, has announced ...
News / DP World and CMA CGM’s Terminal Link form JV for new berths at Le Havre
GMP (Générale de Manutention Portuaire), a joint-venture between DP World and CMA CGM’s Terminal Link ...
News / DHL GF opens new 'competence centres' as China-Europe rail traffic grows
DHL Global Forwarding has opened three new freight centres – in Le Havre, Felixstowe and ...
News / Things may be looking up for Europe's ports, say analysts, but growth is slowing
North European ports may finally have rebounded: analysts are reporting a prosperous first half to ...
- 1.Forwarders set to hit reverse gear as demand falls and cargo starts to pile up
- 2.DHL Supply Chain 'flaunting' virus guidelines for the wellbeing of its workers, claims union
- 3.Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 4.P&O Ferries lays off 1,100 staff as its passenger ferries go freight-only
- 5.Bangladesh in lockdown as virus halts business and threatens the economy
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Carriers could find the cost of blanked sailings adding up to $23 billion
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Allies dismayed over US handling of global medical supply chain
- 3. Alex Lennane on Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 4. Big j on DHL Supply Chain 'flaunting' virus guidelines for the wellbeing of its workers, claims union
- 5. LisaS on Hero of the Week: Kerry Logistics and Trtl sock it to footsore NHS nurses