Asia-South America Headlines
News / Economic double-whammy and softening demand add to pressure on box carriers
A slowdown in European economies and fallout from US-China trade war has upped the risk ...
News / Container shipping alliances now planning to set course for Latin America trades
The major deepsea alliances could begin to extend their joint service network to secondary north-south ...
News / Carriers cannot afford to 'sit on their hands' as Asia-Europe spot rates tumble
Container spot rates between Asia and North Europe have tumbled by around 18% since the ...
News / Carrier hopes for price hikes tumble with spot rate declines on major routes
Container spot rates seem to have shrugged off carriers’ attempts to add an emergency bunker ...
News / Container spot rates in retreat as 'gung-ho' carriers jockey for market share
The Shanghai Containerized Freight Index (SCFI) lost a cumulative 2.8% this week as container spot ...
News / Shippers push carriers toward bespoke container services to boost reliability
Shippers exasperated by a reduction in container lines’ service quality and reliability suggested to delegates at this ...
News / Asia-Europe carriers in new battle for market share, forcing rates down
As container spot rates on the Asia-North Europe trade continue to slide, CMA CGM has ...
News / Asia-Europe carriers prepare for battle over market share with FAK rate cuts
Asia-Europe ocean carriers are preparing for a market share battle by lowering their FAK rates ...
News / Container shipping rates could plunge after Asia-Latin America capacity hike
Container lines on the Asia-west coast South America tradelane are preparing for a fight for ...
News / Secondary trades could be more profitable for container lines this year
Ocean carriers should look to the secondary trades for the best growth prospects this year, ...
- 1.UPS major healthcare offensive aims to exploit current FedEx weakness
- 2.Analysis: CMA CGM's saving of Ceva is not by magic, there will be pain
- 3.Maersk’s OceanPro innovates in logistics industry through tech start-ups
- 4.Market Insight: The Toll Group horror show, one nasty piece at a time
- 5.Another step to becoming 'a global integrator': Maersk in 4PL contract with Syngenta
- 1. Campisa on US warehouse supply catches up with demand, but rates remain lofty
- 2. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 3. Bill Fostwick on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 4. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 5. John Q Publicus on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules