state aid Headlines
News / HMM unveils ambitious plan to double box ship capacity with new ULCVs
South Korean ocean carrier Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) has prepared an ambitious blueprint for expansion, ...
News / Anger in Europe as state subsidies for South Korean carrier HMM soar
State-owned Korea Ocean Business Corporation (KOBC) has, reportedly, signed off on some W6.15trn ($5.4bn) of ...
News / Swissterminal heads to court over government subsidies to Gateway Basel Nord
Swiss container terminal operator Swissterminal has lodged an official complaint against the Swiss government over ...
News / French and Belgian corporation tax exemption for ports must end, rules EC
The European Commission has told the French and Belgian governments they must end the corporation tax-exemption for ...
- 1.Singapore's sovereign wealth fund, Temasek, rescues debt-laden carrier PIL
- 2.Panalpina board must resign and DSV will cherry-pick best staff to keep
- 3.$1.5bn Amazon Air freight hub breaks ground, but the pilots have misgivings
- 4.Claims that Maersk has started a new rates war, as carriers slash FAK prices
- 5.Drought forces Panama Canal draught restrictions and pushes up rates
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Latest vessel fire leads Grimaldi to demand tighter regs on ocean cargo
- 2. email@example.com on Claims that Maersk has started a new rates war, as carriers slash FAK prices
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Latest vessel fire leads Grimaldi to demand tighter regs on ocean cargo
- 4. Gary Ferrulli on Latest vessel fire leads Grimaldi to demand tighter regs on ocean cargo
- 5. gunther ginckels on Maersk's inland terminal network to be integrated into Logistics & Service