SeaIntelligence Consulting Headlines
News / More blanked sailings and volume volatility – 'that is simply the new norm'
Container terminals should “get used to blanked sailings and volume volatility”, while shifting trade flows ...
News / 'If box carriers lose control of rate levels, then shipping losses could hit $23bn'
Shipper and forwarders planning their container shipment bookings for the third quarter can expect a ...
News / Consolidation the saving grace for container lines in a 'new competitive landscape'
Shipping lines have realised the benefits of consolidation during the coronavirus crisis, with the sector ...
News / FMC commissioners call for federal support for 'struggling' box terminal operators
The US federal government should consider stepping in to help container terminal operators stay in ...
News / Carriers could find the cost of blanked sailings adding up to $23 billion
The container shipping industry could lose as much as $23bn this year from reduced demand ...
News / Coronavirus may lead to 'largest decline in shipping volumes in living memory'
As the retail industry across Europe and North America begins to effectively shut down as ...
News / 'Coronavirus impact subsiding rapidly' as China shipping revives
While Europe and North America begin to grapple with the alarming spread of coronavirus cases, ...
News / Digitisation and a shift in buying power is putting pressure on shipping rates
The battle for a market that could amount to 30m teu globally is now between ...
News / 'An end to shipping alliances would see freight rates skyrocket'
Shipper opposition to deepsea liner shipping alliances may be dangerously misplaced, delegates at the TOC ...
- 1.Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'
- 2.Market Insight: Mærsk to Schenker & friends: 'You're welcome. Now leave us alone.'
- 3.Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise
- 4.Air freight rates on the up again, driven by more demand for less capacity
- 5.Turnover and profits down as Kuehne + Nagel struggles through the pandemic
- 1. Ken Mason on More warnings of price rises, as logistics firms feel 'left in the dark' over Brexit
- 2. Jordi Espin on Ocean carriers chasing premium rates are disrupting the supply chain, claims
- 3. [email protected] on Importers angry as UK box ports buckle under 'abnormal demand'
- 4. Yalantis on A new era as online traffic management platforms drive logistics
- 5. Rayhan ahmed on Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise