News / Impact from coronavirus could cost airlines $30bn this year
Asian airlines are expected to see an 8.2% contraction in demand during 2020, according to ...
Premium / Air freight: year of the (flying) pig turns into the year of the BSA time bomb
Comment: 2017 and 2018 saw the airfreight market climb a cumulative 13.1% in terms of volume, ...
Recommends / EU gives airlines ownership deadline for no-deal Brexit
The EU has given airlines just seven months to sort out their shareholdings in the ...
Recommends / Brazil lifts foreign ownership cap for airlines, as India relaxes its rules
Brazil has followed India in lowering the foreign ownership cap on airlines – non-Brazilian companies ...
Comment / Logistics firms in search of Big Data may gain more by digging deeper for Small Data
Santiago, the main character in Paul Coelho’s bestseller The Alchemist, went on a long journey ...
- 1.An open letter to AF-KLM - please reconsider decision to ground 747 Combi
- 2.Emirates switches air freight operations back to Dubai International, for now
- 3.Force majeure: getting it wrong can be a very expensive business
- 4.EXCLUSIVE Market Insight: First casualty – ex-AP Møller Mærsk JV goes bust
- 5.New supply chain risks emerge as production lines restart in China's factories
- 1. Werner on Covid-19: Are you ready for a changed world?
- 2. email@example.com on Pandemic Q&A : Is it legal, and safe, to carry cargo in aircraft passenger cabins?
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hamburg 'unfairly singled out' as container supply goes 'out of kilter'
- 4. Andreas Koût on Coronavirus may lead to 'largest decline in shipping volumes in living memory'
- 5. Derek Hendricks on An open letter to AF-KLM - please reconsider decision to ground 747 Combi