Comment / What airlines and airports must now realise about air cargo professionals
What Covid-19 has done to our industry is in certain ways unprecedented, but it seems ...
News / Keeping cargo flowing 'will save lives' – and may avoid airline bankruptcies
Most of the world’s airlines could be bankrupt in just 10 weeks, according to analysis ...
News / Impact from coronavirus could cost airlines $30bn this year
Asian airlines are expected to see an 8.2% contraction in demand during 2020, according to ...
Premium / Air freight: year of the (flying) pig turns into the year of the BSA time bomb
Comment: 2017 and 2018 saw the airfreight market climb a cumulative 13.1% in terms of volume, ...
Recommends / EU gives airlines ownership deadline for no-deal Brexit
The EU has given airlines just seven months to sort out their shareholdings in the ...
Recommends / Brazil lifts foreign ownership cap for airlines, as India relaxes its rules
Brazil has followed India in lowering the foreign ownership cap on airlines – non-Brazilian companies ...
Comment / Logistics firms in search of Big Data may gain more by digging deeper for Small Data
Santiago, the main character in Paul Coelho’s bestseller The Alchemist, went on a long journey ...
- 1.Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 2.China looks ready to step in again and put a cap on ocean freight rates
- 3.Major ports and carriers report large increases in container rollovers
- 4.'Back us or lose us' – PIL's final desperate plea to creditors
- 5.EXCLUSIVE: Another shock as DHL Express suspends some UK-EU services
- 1. Rayhan ahmed on Covid rules 'workaround' means KLM Cargo can continue to fly its freighters
- 2. Andy Newbold on Shippers and forwarders mull legal bid against alliances to cap soaring rates
- 3. Marcellin on Why the first weeks of Brexit have been a disaster
- 4. [email protected] on New Dutch quarantine restrictions may push KLM to cancel cargo flights
- 5. Tommy on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen