Recommends / EU gives airlines ownership deadline for no-deal Brexit
The EU has given airlines just seven months to sort out their shareholdings in the ...
Recommends / Brazil lifts foreign ownership cap for airlines, as India relaxes its rules
Brazil has followed India in lowering the foreign ownership cap on airlines – non-Brazilian companies ...
Europe's airlines spruce up jet fuel hedges
Many airline customers have gone public over their concerns that they are not benefiting from ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM in, Cosco out, as the container shipping lines flirt with M&A...
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Deutsche Bahn pondering a sale of DB Schenker?
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Carriers wield the axe on more Asia-North Europe sailings to 'stop the rot'
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on HMM's new boss bids to reassure customers and 2M partners on European trip
- 2. Jerry Ramirez on Return to index-linked contracts an idea gaining traction with BCOs and forwarders
- 3. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage