News / Exclusive: IATA faces legal backlash over 'dangerous' CASS irregularities
IATA could face a serious backlash from CASS payments system participants – as well as financial supervisory ...
News / PayCargo instant payments system takes off in air cargo
PayCargo has launched itself with much fanfare into the air cargo industry. The firm began its ...
News / Russia gives IATA eAWB hopes a lift as it signs up to MC99
Forwarders and airlines operating in Russia can expect a boost for e-freight and simplified payments, thanks ...
News / New probe ordered into 'cartel' claims by India's air cargo agents against IATA
India’s competition authority has been ordered to re-investigate claims by air cargo agents that IATA ...
News / IATA and FIATA agree to disagree on air freight plan – at a cost to forwarder/airline relations
All air freight forwarders must be free to choose whether or not to sign up ...
Recommends / CASS versus India: round two
One of the more fun fights to watch in the air cargo industry has been ...
Recommends / Volumes and rates continue to show growth, according to Cass Freight Index
The news seems to be fairly heartening at the moment, wherever you look. According to ...
News / Airlines and India's forwarders square up over resistance to CASS e-billing system
Rumours of what amounts to a fist fight between IATA and the Air Cargo Agents’ ...
- 1.UPS major healthcare offensive aims to exploit current FedEx weakness
- 2.Shock for 4,000 staff as battle to save Celadon ends in bankruptcy
- 3.Analysis: Supply chain awards 2019, and the winners (and losers) are...
- 4.Are carriers boosting low-sulphur fuel surcharges to make up for low rates?
- 5.Scrubber pioneer MSC the worst-hit by delay as ships queue at yards for retrofitting
- 1. Fenny.min on Air freight: year of the (flying) pig turns into the year of the BSA time bomb
- 2. Campisa on US warehouse supply catches up with demand, but rates remain lofty
- 3. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 4. Bill Fostwick on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 5. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules