News / Truckers call for waiver of demurrage charges at congested Californian ports
The chronic congestion that has plagued the US port complex of Los Angeles and Long ...
News / US roads and railways humming with more freight on the move at last
US surface transport numbers for September – both for truck and intermodal traffic – show ...
News / Pain for US importers appears far from over as seasonal stock pours in
Retailers are concerned about delays to their holiday merchandise, as robust import volumes are straining ...
News / Transpacific carriers pile on extra tonnage as US west coast imports soar
Transpacific carriers have reacted to a robust demand outlook and record container spot rates by ...
News / US trade plumbs new depths, with fears the misery may last until next year
Although the US went through a phase of re-opening in June, intermodal traffic volumes remained ...
News / US retailers ready to bury peak season hopes, with no sign of quick recovery
US retailers are losing hope of any recovery in the autumn, casting serious doubt on ...
Recommends / Retail's re-invention is just getting started
The retail sector comes under the microscope today. It may come as no surprise that ...
- 1.Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 2.China looks ready to step in again and put a cap on ocean freight rates
- 3.Major ports and carriers report large increases in container rollovers
- 4.'Back us or lose us' – PIL's final desperate plea to creditors
- 5.EXCLUSIVE: Another shock as DHL Express suspends some UK-EU services
- 1. Tommy on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 2. ANTONIO GARCIA on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 3. Capt SPARROW on Maersk Essen loses 750 boxes into the Pacific
- 4. Malkeet singh on Plans for tighter Covid restrictions in Hong Kong threaten airfreight xref to KLM
- 5. I agree. Mohd Azmi Bin Ahmad on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen