News / US roads and railways humming with more freight on the move at last
US surface transport numbers for September – both for truck and intermodal traffic – show ...
Premium / Supply chain radar: Through the lens of payout trends – CH Robinson, Expeditors, JB Hunt et al
Comment: There are tiny little signs in the corporate finance world that are often overlooked but ...
Premium / Supply chain radar: CSX annual performance – when 'on track' ain't enough
Comment: Here is a quick take on the latest trading update released on Thursday by CSX ...
Premium / On the wires: The demise of CSX... laughable!
Comment: “CSX Corporation today announced third quarter 2019 net earnings of $856m, or $1.08 per share, ...
News / A tale of two railroads: CSX and CP report contrasting results
Intermodal revenues and volumes have continued to plummet at CSX, with double-digit declines reported in the ...
Premium / Supply chain radar: Rail M&A you say? Lo and behold, you can buy CSX t-shirts, beer coolers & more
Comment: Asking a UK-based logistics journalist to write a column about a strange industry (rail freight) ...
- 1.Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
- 2.Shipping lines start to give Myanmar a miss as protests impact supply chains
- 3.Kuehne + Nagel set to buy Asian forwarder Apex – its largest takeover yet
- 4.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 5.New Montreal port strike would 'really stick a knife in the Canadian economy'
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag