American Trucking Association Headlines
News / Squeeze on US truck capacity and lack of drivers keeps rates high
With tender rejections at record highs, shippers are seeing contract rates follow the upward momentum ...
News / US roads and railways humming with more freight on the move at last
US surface transport numbers for September – both for truck and intermodal traffic – show ...
News / CH Robinson says digital brokerage offers truckers better deal than contracts
US truck brokers are leveraging technology to wean truckload shippers off the annual ritual of ...
News / US intermodal sector braces for lasting pain as traffic numbers plumb new depths
US intermodal traffic has slumped to levels last seen in the recession of 2008-09 – ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.Shipping lines start to give Myanmar a miss as protests impact supply chains
- 4.M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
- 5.Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag