American Trucking Association Headlines
News / CH Robinson says digital brokerage offers truckers better deal than contracts
US truck brokers are leveraging technology to wean truckload shippers off the annual ritual of ...
News / US intermodal sector braces for lasting pain as traffic numbers plumb new depths
US intermodal traffic has slumped to levels last seen in the recession of 2008-09 – ...
News / Keeping the freight and trucks rolling on US roads – there’s an app for that
The number of employees in truck transportation increased 2% from June to July, and is up more than ...
- 1.EXCLUSIVE: 'Safety first' as Volga-Dnepr grounds its AN-124 fleet indefinitely
- 2.Container shortage crisis spreads to intra-Asia trades, driving prices higher
- 3.Asia’s largest shipbreaking town beached like never before
- 4.ZH: 'Pandemic is over' – former Pfizer chief science officer says 'second wave' faked on false-positive Covid tests
- 5.More misery for UK importers: Maersk hikes haulage tariff on Brexit Day
- 1. Ann on More misery for UK importers: Maersk hikes haulage tariff on Brexit Day
- 2. George on EXCLUSIVE: 'Safety first' as Volga-Dnepr grounds its AN-124 fleet indefinitely
- 3. Ram Nair on 'Forwarders are with us' as we drive into logistics, says Maersk
- 4. Peter John on 'Forwarders are with us' as we drive into logistics, says Maersk
- 5. Vincent on Carriers 'using pandemic to boost profits' claim, as Asia-Europe rates explode