Port of Virginia Headlines
News / US retailers ready to bury peak season hopes, with no sign of quick recovery
US retailers are losing hope of any recovery in the autumn, casting serious doubt on ...
News / US intermodal sector braces for lasting pain as traffic numbers plumb new depths
US intermodal traffic has slumped to levels last seen in the recession of 2008-09 – ...
News / More transpacific blank sailings as US ports watch import throughput plummet
The 2M alliance partners today announced two more blank sailings from Asia to the US ...
News / US east coast ports jockey for potential multibillion dollar offshore wind business
The US port of Virginia is preparing for a lengthy spell of handling materials and ...
News / US east coast dockworkers finally settle bitter dispute over new employment contract
Shippers are breathing a sigh of relief after US east and Gulf coast dock workers reached ...
- 1.Singapore port congestion pushing up waiting time, cargo rollovers and rates
- 2.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 3.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 4.Aggressive carriers 'biting the hand that feeds them' as importers shun China
- 5.Shipper and haulier anger at Liverpool as UK port congestion spreads north
- 1. Alex Lennane on Time for (an inevitable) change – more women at the top in logistics
- 2. [email protected] on Time for (an inevitable) change – more women at the top in logistics
- 3. [email protected] on Air freight Lufthansa's star performer, but 'the good times never last' says Cargo CEO
- 4. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 5. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking