Port of Virginia Headlines
News / US intermodal sector braces for lasting pain as traffic numbers plumb new depths
US intermodal traffic has slumped to levels last seen in the recession of 2008-09 – ...
News / More transpacific blank sailings as US ports watch import throughput plummet
The 2M alliance partners today announced two more blank sailings from Asia to the US ...
News / US east coast ports jockey for potential multibillion dollar offshore wind business
The US port of Virginia is preparing for a lengthy spell of handling materials and ...
News / US east coast dockworkers finally settle bitter dispute over new employment contract
Shippers are breathing a sigh of relief after US east and Gulf coast dock workers reached ...
Recommends / Port of Virginia aims to have channels deeper and wider than LA
The port of Virginia has big ambitions. It has a plan to dredge its main ...
- 1.Logistics jobs being axed in their thousands – but there will be opportunities
- 2.DHL boss Appel praises 'tireless employees', but axes 2,200 jobs in UK
- 3.Container freight rates still on the up – a peak season after all?
- 4.MSC quick off the mark in 11-vessel raid on depressed charter market
- 5.Air cargo market: 'the first steps towards a structural market recovery?'
- 1. Alessandro Pasetti on DHL boss Appel praises 'tireless employees', but axes 2,200 jobs in UK
- 2. Michael Evans on Don’t write off 'digital freight forwarders' – look and learn from them
- 3. Salty Boatman on DHL boss Appel praises 'tireless employees', but axes 2,200 jobs in UK
- 4. Jacob Clark on Carriers get benefit of the doubt on charges of profiteering from the crisis
- 5. Gary Ferrulli on Carriers get benefit of the doubt on charges of profiteering from the crisis