Global Port Tracker Headlines
News / US retailers continue to scramble to bring goods in to beat new tariffs
US container import volumes continued to surge over the summer, ahead of more tariff hikes ...
News / Carriers hit by Asia-Europe cargo slump as hopes of a 'bumper year' sink
North European trade growth for the year has been revised from 3.4% to 2.2%, according ...
- 1.Logistics jobs being axed in their thousands – but there will be opportunities
- 2.As more aircraft are scrapped, 'we must aim to recycle every part of them'
- 3.DB Schenker loses Asia Pacific CEO Ditlev Blicher to Maersk
- 4.Emirates pushes on with passenger-freighter strategy – but is it viable?
- 5.Market Insight: As DSV loses APAC sales VP, only one ex-Panalpina exec is left to bet on now
- 1. Lloyd on Final-mile postal tariffs set to rise, but by how much is still in the air
- 2. Alessandro Pasetti on Against the odds: DB Schenker – Fix America and dream billions
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Against the odds: DB Schenker – Fix America and dream billions
- 4. email@example.com on More transatlantic blankings are unveiled as a new trade war threatens
- 5. John Michael Voss on As more aircraft are scrapped, 'we must aim to recycle every part of them'