ONE Alliance Headlines
News / Major box carriers to launch association to harmonise digitalisation in shipping
Shipping lines from each of the alliances have formed an association in a bid to ...
News / Yang Ming still struggling, as it reports $30m Q3 loss despite improving market
Taiwanese ocean carrier Yang Ming recorded a net loss of $30m in the third quarter. This ...
News / Carriers hit by Asia-Europe cargo slump as hopes of a 'bumper year' sink
North European trade growth for the year has been revised from 3.4% to 2.2%, according ...
News / ONE's green tie-up with Freightliner will save 118,000 road miles every day
The UK is set to benefit from a reduction in greenhouses gases following a new ...
News / Spot rates rebound and carriers now need self-discipline before peak season
Container spot rates this week reacted positively to carriers’ 1 May GRIs, gaining more than 30% ...
News / Container spot rates hold steady, but carrier hopes price rises will stick are fading
Container freight rates on the major headhaul trades from Asia stabilised this week, however, they remain ...
News / Interim CN chief stays bullish and invests in equipment and staff, but is it enough?
Is Canadian National (CN) rolling out of its winter of discontent? Jean-Jacques Ruest, who has taken ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd hangs onto its UASC customers, but its bottom line takes a hit
According to its preliminary annual result, incorporating seven months of merged UASC business, Hapag-Lloyd achieved ...
News / 2017 a record year for DP World box terminals as market share increases
Container terminal operator DP World handled a record 70.1m teu at its global facilities last ...
News / ONE unveils its global network and prepares to take first cargo bookings
Ocean Network Express (ONE) has published details of its Day ONE network of services outside those offered on ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?