National Retail Federation Headlines
Recommends / Businesses ask FMC to address fees charged when port disruptions delay pickup of containers
In massive 200-page court filing, a group of 25 business associations representing US importers and ...
Recommends / California clothing manufacturers flee minimum wage hike
A little local news from California. The apparel manufacturing industry is already looking to move ...
Recommends / National Retail Federation: 'expedite labour contract talks at west coast ports'
It seems as if the threat of strike action never leaves the US ports business. ...
- 1.UPS major healthcare offensive aims to exploit current FedEx weakness
- 2.Analysis: CMA CGM's saving of Ceva is not by magic, there will be pain
- 3.Another step to becoming 'a global integrator': Maersk in 4PL contract with Syngenta
- 4.M&A radar: 3 targets for DSV Panalpina... why not 30? But only one stands out
- 5.The biggest challenge for forwarders in India is getting cargo through the airports
- 1. Campisa on US warehouse supply catches up with demand, but rates remain lofty
- 2. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 3. Bill Fostwick on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 4. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 5. John Q Publicus on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules