National Retail Federation Headlines
News / Thaw in US-China trade relations won't mean business as before for logistics
The US-China trade pact signed this week, described by the US president as “a monster ...
News / US retailers continue to scramble to bring goods in to beat new tariffs
US container import volumes continued to surge over the summer, ahead of more tariff hikes ...
Recommends / Businesses ask FMC to address fees charged when port disruptions delay pickup of containers
In massive 200-page court filing, a group of 25 business associations representing US importers and ...
Recommends / California clothing manufacturers flee minimum wage hike
A little local news from California. The apparel manufacturing industry is already looking to move ...
- 1.Forwarders set to hit reverse gear as demand falls and cargo starts to pile up
- 2.P&O Ferries lays off 1,100 staff as its passenger ferries go freight-only
- 3.Emirates switches air freight operations back to Dubai International, for now
- 4.DHL 'flaunting' virus guidelines for the wellbeing of its workers, claims union
- 5.Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 1. Alex Lennane on Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 2. Arthur Brown on Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 3. P Balasubramanian on Asia-Europe airfreight traffic could be permanently lost to rail or sea
- 4. JoinHub Pharma on Comment: how to keep your customers calm in the coronavirus crisis
- 5. Alessandro Pasetti on Premium access in a war economy – every little helps