National Retail Federation Headlines
News / Retail begins its long fight back, but the shift is away from bricks and mortar
Citing surging online sales and the migration of its product portfolio to digital offerings, Microsoft ...
News / US importers brace for disruption as China recovers and imports surge
All bets are off on transport costs as China’s output moves back towards pre-virus outbreak ...
News / Thaw in US-China trade relations won't mean business as before for logistics
The US-China trade pact signed this week, described by the US president as “a monster ...
News / US retailers continue to scramble to bring goods in to beat new tariffs
US container import volumes continued to surge over the summer, ahead of more tariff hikes ...
Recommends / Businesses ask FMC to address fees charged when port disruptions delay pickup of containers
In massive 200-page court filing, a group of 25 business associations representing US importers and ...
Recommends / California clothing manufacturers flee minimum wage hike
A little local news from California. The apparel manufacturing industry is already looking to move ...
- 1.Container shortage crisis spreads to intra-Asia trades, driving prices higher
- 2.Asia’s largest shipbreaking town beached like never before
- 3.EXCLUSIVE: 'Safety first' as Volga-Dnepr grounds its AN-124 fleet indefinitely
- 4.'Abusive' ocean carriers driving forwarders to air freight, and rates are rising
- 5.'Forwarders are with us' as we drive into logistics, says Maersk
- 1. Clive Broadhead on More misery for UK importers: Maersk hikes haulage tariff on Brexit Day
- 2. Rayhan ahmed on Covid panic and delays at Shanghai Airport as cargo workers test positive
- 3. Richard Bollard on More misery for UK importers: Maersk hikes haulage tariff on Brexit Day
- 4. Chris Osborne on Ocean carriers 'really kicking us while we are down', say forwarders
- 5. Ian Forrest on Ocean carriers 'really kicking us while we are down', say forwarders