News / DP World acquires shortsea specialist Unifeeder from private equity group
Global container terminal owner and operator DP World has agreed to buy Aarhus-headquartered feeder and ...
News / Competition red tape may tie major carriers in too many knots for more M&A
The era of large-scale consolidation among the major container carriers is likely at an end, delegates ...
News / Angry shippers accuse carriers of 'price-signalling' with 'unjustified' surcharges
The European Shippers Council (ESC) has accused container lines of price-signalling, following a wave of ...
News / APL offers 'money-back' guarantee on premium transpacific service
CMA CGM subsidiary APL has launched a premium service it says will “promise equipment and vessel ...
News / Latest ULCV orders the start of a slippery slope to new overcapacity glut?
Analysts have raised concerns over another bout of overcapacity, following the latest orders for ULCVs, by ...
Recommends / Container carriers must focus on strategic issues to survive
SeaIntelligence’s Lars Jensen – ever-fascinating about container shipping – is featured in this free-to-view article on Lloyds List. He ...
- 1.Logistics jobs being axed in their thousands – but there will be opportunities
- 2.DHL boss Appel praises 'tireless employees', but axes 2,200 jobs in UK
- 3.Container freight rates still on the up – a peak season after all?
- 4.MSC quick off the mark in 11-vessel raid on depressed charter market
- 5.Air cargo market: 'the first steps towards a structural market recovery?'
- 1. Alessandro Pasetti on DHL boss Appel praises 'tireless employees', but axes 2,200 jobs in UK
- 2. Michael Evans on Don’t write off 'digital freight forwarders' – look and learn from them
- 3. Salty Boatman on DHL boss Appel praises 'tireless employees', but axes 2,200 jobs in UK
- 4. Jacob Clark on Carriers get benefit of the doubt on charges of profiteering from the crisis
- 5. Gary Ferrulli on Carriers get benefit of the doubt on charges of profiteering from the crisis