News / Competition red tape may tie major carriers in too many knots for more M&A
The era of large-scale consolidation among the major container carriers is likely at an end, delegates ...
News / Angry shippers accuse carriers of 'price-signalling' with 'unjustified' surcharges
The European Shippers Council (ESC) has accused container lines of price-signalling, following a wave of ...
News / APL offers 'money-back' guarantee on premium transpacific service
CMA CGM subsidiary APL has launched a premium service it says will “promise equipment and vessel ...
News / Latest ULCV orders the start of a slippery slope to new overcapacity glut?
Analysts have raised concerns over another bout of overcapacity, following the latest orders for ULCVs, by ...
Recommends / Container carriers must focus on strategic issues to survive
SeaIntelligence’s Lars Jensen – ever-fascinating about container shipping – is featured in this free-to-view article on Lloyds List. He ...
News / Shippers need to gear up for a world with no secrets in the supply chain
The freight industry should embrace online pricing to create more efficiencies – while shippers also ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Ceva Logistics hits the road to Marseille as new owner begins its 'transformation'
- 4.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 5.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?