US West Coast Headlines
News / China set to step in and hold down box line rates, with ocean freight 'a global mess'
Chinese authorities are set to interfere in both pricing and capacity management on the transpacific, ...
News / Trade war and tariffs fail to slow growing surge of US imports from China
US west coast ports, and rail and road links to the interior, are currently struggling ...
News / Transpac rates at new heights, but reviving blank sailings could muddy the water
Transpacific container spot rates to the US west coast have powered over the $3,000 mark ...
News / Demand spike and blank sailings make US importers scramble for capacity
Just as their inbound flows are building up, US importers are facing tight capacity on ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.Shipping lines start to give Myanmar a miss as protests impact supply chains
- 4.M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
- 5.Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag