US West Coast Headlines
News / Trade war and tariffs fail to slow growing surge of US imports from China
US west coast ports, and rail and road links to the interior, are currently struggling ...
News / Transpac rates at new heights, but reviving blank sailings could muddy the water
Transpacific container spot rates to the US west coast have powered over the $3,000 mark ...
News / Demand spike and blank sailings make US importers scramble for capacity
Just as their inbound flows are building up, US importers are facing tight capacity on ...
News / Transpacific rates take a tumble as trade war ripples spread
Efforts to push rates up on Asia-North Europe trades are still failing, and carriers are ...
- 1.Container shortage crisis spreads to intra-Asia trades, driving prices higher
- 2.Asia’s largest shipbreaking town beached like never before
- 3.EXCLUSIVE: 'Safety first' as Volga-Dnepr grounds its AN-124 fleet indefinitely
- 4.'Abusive' ocean carriers driving forwarders to air freight, and rates are rising
- 5.'Forwarders are with us' as we drive into logistics, says Maersk
- 1. Clive Broadhead on More misery for UK importers: Maersk hikes haulage tariff on Brexit Day
- 2. Rayhan ahmed on Covid panic and delays at Shanghai Airport as cargo workers test positive
- 3. Richard Bollard on More misery for UK importers: Maersk hikes haulage tariff on Brexit Day
- 4. Chris Osborne on Ocean carriers 'really kicking us while we are down', say forwarders
- 5. Ian Forrest on Ocean carriers 'really kicking us while we are down', say forwarders