News / Drought forces Panama Canal draught restrictions and pushes up rates
El Niño is having a major impact on container traffic through the Panama Canal this ...
News / GPA unveils ambitious plans for huge expansion at the port of Savannah
Georgia Ports Authority (GPA) has underscored its ambition to maintain growth at the port of ...
LongRead / NEW Loadstar Long Read: Gateway Georgia
“Logistics is a core competency that the state of Georgia is promoting,” said Cathy Morrow ...
News / Size isn't always important, especially when it comes to port connectivity
Shippers looking for more direct calls in the third choice of export ports may do ...
News / Top passenger airport Atlanta invests heavily to boost its cargo credentials
Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson airport is trying to attract more forwarders and manufacturers in a bid to ...
News / Ports of Georgia and Virginia get green light for talks on box terminal alliance
The US east coast port authorities of Georgia and Virginia have been given a green light ...
News / G6 Alliance follows 2M in cutting back transatlantic container shipping capacity
The G6 Alliance has announced that it will “temporarily suspend” its Atlantic Express 4 (AX4) ...
Recommends / Obama's budget for ports shocks Georgia, thrills Jacksonville
The race to prepare US east coast ports to handle the bigger ships that are ...
Recommends / Fire is out at Savannah Ocean Terminal warehouse
The huge fire that raged through the port of Savannah’s Ocean Terminal over the weekend ...
- 1.Forwarders set to hit reverse gear as demand falls and cargo starts to pile up
- 2.DHL Supply Chain 'flaunting' virus guidelines for the wellbeing of its workers, claims union
- 3.Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 4.P&O Ferries lays off 1,100 staff as its passenger ferries go freight-only
- 5.Bangladesh in lockdown as virus halts business and threatens the economy
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Carriers could find the cost of blanked sailings adding up to $23 billion
- 2. email@example.com on Allies dismayed over US handling of global medical supply chain
- 3. Alex Lennane on Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 4. Big j on DHL Supply Chain 'flaunting' virus guidelines for the wellbeing of its workers, claims union
- 5. LisaS on Hero of the Week: Kerry Logistics and Trtl sock it to footsore NHS nurses