LongRead / NEW Loadstar Long Read: Gateway Georgia
“Logistics is a core competency that the state of Georgia is promoting,” said Cathy Morrow ...
News / Size isn't always important, especially when it comes to port connectivity
Shippers looking for more direct calls in the third choice of export ports may do ...
News / Top passenger airport Atlanta invests heavily to boost its cargo credentials
Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson airport is trying to attract more forwarders and manufacturers in a bid to ...
News / Ports of Georgia and Virginia get green light for talks on box terminal alliance
The US east coast port authorities of Georgia and Virginia have been given a green light ...
News / G6 Alliance follows 2M in cutting back transatlantic container shipping capacity
The G6 Alliance has announced that it will “temporarily suspend” its Atlantic Express 4 (AX4) ...
Recommends / Obama's budget for ports shocks Georgia, thrills Jacksonville
The race to prepare US east coast ports to handle the bigger ships that are ...
Recommends / Fire is out at Savannah Ocean Terminal warehouse
The huge fire that raged through the port of Savannah’s Ocean Terminal over the weekend ...
Recommends / Business plan for Savannah port could make Louisiana Purchase blush
The US east coast port of Savannah has always been one of the most ambitious ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 5.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 1. email@example.com on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 3. Frederik deCockBuning on CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 4. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 5. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them