News / GPA unveils ambitious plans for huge expansion at the port of Savannah
Georgia Ports Authority (GPA) has underscored its ambition to maintain growth at the port of ...
LongRead / NEW Loadstar Long Read: Gateway Georgia
“Logistics is a core competency that the state of Georgia is promoting,” said Cathy Morrow ...
News / Size isn't always important, especially when it comes to port connectivity
Shippers looking for more direct calls in the third choice of export ports may do ...
News / Top passenger airport Atlanta invests heavily to boost its cargo credentials
Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson airport is trying to attract more forwarders and manufacturers in a bid to ...
News / Ports of Georgia and Virginia get green light for talks on box terminal alliance
The US east coast port authorities of Georgia and Virginia have been given a green light ...
News / G6 Alliance follows 2M in cutting back transatlantic container shipping capacity
The G6 Alliance has announced that it will “temporarily suspend” its Atlantic Express 4 (AX4) ...
Recommends / Obama's budget for ports shocks Georgia, thrills Jacksonville
The race to prepare US east coast ports to handle the bigger ships that are ...
Recommends / Fire is out at Savannah Ocean Terminal warehouse
The huge fire that raged through the port of Savannah’s Ocean Terminal over the weekend ...
Recommends / Business plan for Savannah port could make Louisiana Purchase blush
The US east coast port of Savannah has always been one of the most ambitious ...
- 1.Panalpina board must resign and DSV will cherry-pick best staff to keep
- 2.Singapore's sovereign wealth fund, Temasek, rescues debt-laden carrier PIL
- 3.Claims that Maersk has started a new rates war, as carriers slash FAK prices
- 4.Analysis: with the clock ticking, Agility faces the Bolloré temptation
- 5.$1.5bn Amazon Air freight hub breaks ground, but the pilots have misgivings
- 1. email@example.com on Claims that Maersk has started a new rates war, as carriers slash FAK prices
- 2. Gavin van Marle on Latest vessel fire leads Grimaldi to demand tighter regs on ocean cargo
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Claims that Maersk has started a new rates war, as carriers slash FAK prices
- 4. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Latest vessel fire leads Grimaldi to demand tighter regs on ocean cargo
- 5. Gary Ferrulli on Latest vessel fire leads Grimaldi to demand tighter regs on ocean cargo