American Global Logistics Headlines
News / How shippers can plot a course through the choppy economic waters ahead
After a volatile first quarter, ocean freight is heading into a more stable pricing environment, ...
News / As the US shutdown drags on, the threat to supply chains grows
Initial repercussions for logistics from the US government shutdown have been slight so far, but ...
News / Pressure mounts on forwarders with uncertainties over US-China trade conflict
Thanks to the antics of the US president, also jokingly known as the best trade ...
News / As global spend on IT rockets, so will its disruptive impact on logistics, says report
Disruption to logistics from technology is only beginning – its impact will increase as more investment pours into ...
- 1.FedEx axes Amazon Prime –not profitable enough — and UPS has the same problem
- 2.MSC charters two post-panamax containerships fitted with scrubbers
- 3.Supply chain radar: FedEx between a rock and a hard place after disastrous M&A
- 4.Korean Air Cargo suspends transport and cargo handling services at three hubs
- 5.On the wires: Hapag-Lloyd starts to sink – the container shipping casino returns to town
- 1. Scott Kelly on Amazon rolls out Transparency fake goods detector system to Europe, Canada and India
- 2. Alex Lennane on Skou: going all the way in the transformation of AP Møller-Maersk
- 3. MBENSPEED@GMAIL.COM on Skou: going all the way in the transformation of AP Møller-Maersk
- 4. Wageih Fawzy Helal Abdel rheem on DHL Freight announces peak season surcharge for shipments across Europe
- 5. John Delgado on Analysis: time to return to good 'old-fashioned loyalty' in logistics