American Global Logistics Headlines
News / How shippers can plot a course through the choppy economic waters ahead
After a volatile first quarter, ocean freight is heading into a more stable pricing environment, ...
News / As the US shutdown drags on, the threat to supply chains grows
Initial repercussions for logistics from the US government shutdown have been slight so far, but ...
News / Pressure mounts on forwarders with uncertainties over US-China trade conflict
Thanks to the antics of the US president, also jokingly known as the best trade ...
News / As global spend on IT rockets, so will its disruptive impact on logistics, says report
Disruption to logistics from technology is only beginning – its impact will increase as more investment pours into ...
- 1.UPS and FedEx peak season delivery charges 'have more lasting bite this year'
- 2.Cosco chief slams rivals' plans to be 'end-to-end' supply chain providers
- 3.Analysis: Kuehne versus Kuehne just as the Danes close in...
- 4.Astral drones wait on African runway for green light to take off
- 5.Flexport buys online container tracking specialist Crux Systems
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Shippers should open talks on container contracts now, says Drewry
- 2. Martyn Benson on Good news and cautious news for liners in the run-up to IMO 2020
- 3. Aaryav@pridel.com on Cosco chief slams rivals' plans to be 'end-to-end' supply chain providers
- 4. Mike Wackett on Panama Canal use by box ships slows only slightly, but there's worse to come
- 5. Alex Lennane on Panama Canal use by box ships slows only slightly, but there's worse to come