Prince Rupert Headlines
News / Terminal operator and port authority clash over expansion for Vancouver
Vancouver Fraser Port Authority (VFPA) plans for a fourth container terminal have been halted by ...
News / 2M restores transpacific capacity and pleads for return of empty containers
The 2M is the latest container shipping alliance to return more capacity to the transpacific ...
News / Canadian National shuts down part of its network as protests block the rails
Yesterday Canadian National (CN) announced it had shut down an entire section of its network, ...
News / Port of Los Angeles in an uphill struggle to regain traffic lost to the east coast
The US port of Los Angeles is looking to technology and increased collaboration to stem ...
News / Prince Rupert claims port expansion will put an end to winter container log-jams
Canada’s Pacific port of Prince Rupert is looking to stay ahead of the demand curve ...
News / Asian volumes still switching to Canadian ports from US hubs as fears grow over rates
Growth at US west coast ports has been overshadowed by increases for the Canadian hubs ...
People / Prince Rupert port champion Don Krusel to retire after 25 years as CEO
Following a quarter of a century at the helm, president and chief executive of Prince ...
News / 'Disciplined investment' the key to boosting profits in a difficult market, says DP World
Acquisitions and a diversified portfolio helped DP World overcome a challenging market in 2016. The group ...
- 1.Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread
- 2.Space on box ships out of Asia now going, going, gone – to the highest bidder
- 3.IT problem at Maersk not another cyber-attack, says HQ
- 4.Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 5.Shipping line reliability and accountability now 'a thing of the past'
- 1. Tasfia Rahman Tahmina on Tough peak season ahead for retailers, as Walmart stays mum on Plus launch
- 2. Stuart Mann on Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 3. Joe Farrelly on Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 4. [email protected] on Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 5. Gavin van Marle on European road freight capacity falls dramatically post-Brexit, pushing up rates