Recommends / Target experiments with faster supply chain strategy
US retailer Target is testing a new supply chain management approach as it looks to ...
News / Top passenger airport Atlanta invests heavily to boost its cargo credentials
Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson airport is trying to attract more forwarders and manufacturers in a bid to ...
Recommends / Amazon-ex Arthur Valdez aims to transform Target from elephant to gazelle
Target, infamously, has had problems with its supply chains in past years, while its move ...
Recommends / E-commerce – not as big as you think
As this article points out, if you live in the UK or on either of ...
Recommends / Target penalises suppliers for delivery mistakes – but at what cost?
As of yesterday, US retailer Target is penalising suppliers for delivery mistakes. Target has had ...
Recommends / Target gets tough with vendors to speed up supply chain
After a difficult period for its supply chain, Target is no longer messing about. The retail chain ...
People / Supply chain lawsuits mount amid drive for logistics talent
The recent news that Amazon has filed a suit against Target and ex-Amazon executive Arthur ...
Recommends / Can Amazon stop Target learning its supply chain secrets?
Interesting analysis from investor website Fool, exploring the lawsuit Amazon has launched against Target and its ...
News / Amazon seeks court injunction to stop former supply chain executive Arthur Valdez from joining Target
Amazon has filed a court action against US retailer Target over its recruitment of Arthur ...
- 1.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 5.Supply chain radar: DSV up, Panalpina down – which one is really the takeover target?
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you