tariff hikes Headlines
News / Port chiefs spell out to Trump the danger to US economy from tariffs
Chiefs at seven large US ports have written to President Trump to express their “deep ...
Recommends / Trade war: US hits China with new wave of tariffs
Not many people, in the world of logistics at least, would agree with Trump that ...
News / Trade war still hitting US west coast ports, but tariff delay is better news
West coast US ports suffered last month, but there may be some relief with the ...
News / US business leaders hit back on trade tariffs and tell Trump 'enough is enough'
A vast array of major US businesses and associations have written to the president and major ...
News / US business fury at 'catastrophic' higher trade tariffs on Chinese imports
And so it has come to pass: the US has hiked tariffs on $200bn-worth of imported goods ...
News / Pressure mounts on forwarders with uncertainties over US-China trade conflict
Thanks to the antics of the US president, also jokingly known as the best trade ...
SA: U.S. retailers prep for new tariffs
Seeking Alpha reports: “Major U.S. retailers are getting aggressive positioning themselves with Chinese suppliers in anticipation of ...
- 1.ONE Apus stack collapse could be the largest container loss since MOL Comfort
- 2.Container shortages the biggest disrupter: where are all the empty boxes?
- 3.Forwarders see their cargo bumped as vaccine shipments take off
- 4.More box ships skip UK hub ports and forwarders urge EC to intervene
- 5.Container shortage crisis spreads to intra-Asia trades, driving prices higher
- 1. Nikolay on Volga-Dnepr AN-124s could be back in the air before the end of the year
- 2. Doug North on ONE Apus stack collapse could be the largest container loss since MOL Comfort
- 3. Troy R McCormack on ONE Apus stack collapse could be the largest container loss since MOL Comfort
- 4. John b on ONE Apus stack collapse could be the largest container loss since MOL Comfort
- 5. Petr Shirshin on ONE Apus stack collapse could be the largest container loss since MOL Comfort