News / Air cargo: don't rest on your laurels, other modes are targeting your business
The net seems to be closing in on air cargo. The market is soft; trade ...
News / Maersk quits dry box construction to focus on reefer market
AP Møller-Maersk’s box building arm, Maersk Container Industry (MCI), has quit the dry container manufacturing ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd boosts reefer fleet with 11,100 new boxes
Hapag-Lloyd is investing in its container fleet and has ordered 11,100 state-of-the-art reefer containers. The ...
LongRead / Maersk Line introduces remote container management "game-changer"
Maersk Line has formally unveiled its remote container management (RCM) system for advanced monitoring of ...
- 1.Shock for 4,000 staff as battle to save Celadon ends in bankruptcy
- 2.Analysis: Supply chain awards 2019, and the winners (and losers) are...
- 3.On the wires: Skou pilots Maersk to one record after another. Unstoppable on all counts?
- 4.Are carriers boosting low-sulphur fuel surcharges to make up for low rates?
- 5.Scrubber pioneer MSC the worst-hit by delay as ships queue at yards for retrofitting
- 1. Fenny.min on Air freight: year of the (flying) pig turns into the year of the BSA time bomb
- 2. Campisa on US warehouse supply catches up with demand, but rates remain lofty
- 3. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 4. Bill Fostwick on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 5. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules