News / CMA CGM lifts reefer congestion surcharge in China as truckers return to work
The massive backlog of reefer containers at Chinese gateway ports has begun to clear, according ...
News / China's reefer cargo crisis worsens as carriers plan to abandon boxes
Japanese carrier ONE has joined several of its liner peers in imposing a congestion surcharge ...
News / Coronavirus restrictions mean China's hauliers still have too few drivers
Trucking firms in China are still experiencing a severe shortage of drivers returning to work. Despite ...
News / A chill settles over perishables shippers as reefer shortage persists
Concerns over a shortage of reefer containers are still riding high, amid fresh warnings that ...
News / Air cargo: don't rest on your laurels, other modes are targeting your business
The net seems to be closing in on air cargo. The market is soft; trade ...
News / Maersk quits dry box construction to focus on reefer market
AP Møller-Maersk’s box building arm, Maersk Container Industry (MCI), has quit the dry container manufacturing ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd boosts reefer fleet with 11,100 new boxes
Hapag-Lloyd is investing in its container fleet and has ordered 11,100 state-of-the-art reefer containers. The ...
- 1.Forwarders set to hit reverse gear as demand falls and cargo starts to pile up
- 2.P&O Ferries lays off 1,100 staff as its passenger ferries go freight-only
- 3.Emirates switches air freight operations back to Dubai International, for now
- 4.DHL 'flaunting' virus guidelines for the wellbeing of its workers, claims union
- 5.Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 1. Alex Lennane on Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 2. Arthur Brown on Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 3. P Balasubramanian on Asia-Europe airfreight traffic could be permanently lost to rail or sea
- 4. JoinHub Pharma on Comment: how to keep your customers calm in the coronavirus crisis
- 5. Alessandro Pasetti on Premium access in a war economy – every little helps