News / Exclusive: Transparency call as IATA is rapped over CASS cargo payments
Forwarders are calling for greater transparency in CASS as concern rises over IATA’s running of ...
News / Exclusive: IATA faces legal backlash over 'dangerous' CASS irregularities
IATA could face a serious backlash from CASS payments system participants – as well as financial supervisory ...
News / Airlines need to cut out GSAs to get closer to their forwarder customers
Airlines should get closer to their customers, the forwarders, instead of putting a barrier between ...
News / 'Going the extra smile': Brussels Airlines upgrades cargo to first class
Brussels Airlines Cargo has unveiled a new air freight strategy which puts more focus on ...
- 1.Container shipping ex-China grinding to a halt – carriers 'can’t carry on much longer'
- 2.China's reefer cargo crisis worsens as carriers plan to abandon boxes
- 3.Analysis: AP Møller-Mærsk – the beauty and curse of corporate strategy
- 4.Retailers now believe sea-air the best way to get their goods out of China
- 5.Coronavirus may be costing container shipping lines $350m every week
- 1. Derek Jones on Recession looming? Emerging markets index highlights struggling global economy
- 2. Rail Bridge Cargo on Retailers now believe sea-air the best way to get their goods out of China
- 3. Wouter Marees on Retailers now believe sea-air the best way to get their goods out of China
- 4. email@example.com on Air freight services in China still in flux, with cargo bottlenecks on the cards
- 5. Moving Brainerd on Battle for truck capacity looms as China's factories and warehouses reopen