News / Exclusive: IATA faces legal backlash over 'dangerous' CASS irregularities
IATA could face a serious backlash from CASS payments system participants – as well as financial supervisory ...
News / Airlines need to cut out GSAs to get closer to their forwarder customers
Airlines should get closer to their customers, the forwarders, instead of putting a barrier between ...
News / 'Going the extra smile': Brussels Airlines upgrades cargo to first class
Brussels Airlines Cargo has unveiled a new air freight strategy which puts more focus on ...
- 1.UPS major healthcare offensive aims to exploit current FedEx weakness
- 2.Analysis: CMA CGM's saving of Ceva is not by magic, there will be pain
- 3.Another step to becoming 'a global integrator': Maersk in 4PL contract with Syngenta
- 4.Maersk’s OceanPro innovates in logistics industry through tech start-ups
- 5.M&A radar: 3 targets for DSV Panalpina... why not 30? But only one stands out
- 1. Campisa on US warehouse supply catches up with demand, but rates remain lofty
- 2. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 3. Bill Fostwick on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 4. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 5. John Q Publicus on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules