Brussels Airlines Headlines
News / Lufthansa eyes Brussels Airlines' Africa network and will market cargo services
Brussels Airlines Cargo has become the latest Lufthansa subsidiary to see its cargo capacity marketed ...
News / Lufthansa Group buys remaining shares to take full control of Brussels Airlines
It will no doubt come as a disappointment to some in Belgium, but Lufthansa has ...
Recommends / Lufthansa poised for full Brussels Airlines takeover
In what must surely be disappointing news to many in Belgium, Lufthansa has decided to ...
News / 'Going the extra smile': Brussels Airlines upgrades cargo to first class
Brussels Airlines Cargo has unveiled a new air freight strategy which puts more focus on ...
Recommends / Brussels Airlines Cargo applies Lufthansa's new pricing structure
Brussels Airlines, whose parent company is 45% owned by Lufthansa, has finally decided to join ...
- 1.RTR: Kuehne + Nagel owner sees about 20,000 job cuts – Die Welt
- 2.'No hope' of bounce-back in demand for container shipping this year
- 3.Seaworthiness probe after CMA CGM vessel loses 40 containers in rough seas
- 4.KLM bid to take over grounded carrier Jet's slots at Schiphol fails
- 5.Airlines must see cargo as a 'core business' from now on
- 1. Aaliya on Growing demand for space pushes carriers to reinstate blanked voyages
- 2. site on Kontainers and Portrix Logistics Software form unique partnership to deliver integrated rate management and digital front end capabilities
- 3. Horace Moning on The barrier to change for air cargo is not technology, or cash – it’s mindset
- 4. Steve on Expeditors bullish despite volume decline, and still fully staffed despite crisis
- 5. Alex Lennane on Being the current cargo hero won’t save Delta's 777s as the carrier cuts back