News / US-China spat set to put a dampener on trade, but air charter sector could fly
The trade war is likely to dampen second-half air and sea cargo growth between the ...
News / Clouds may be gathering to darken the heady days of air freight growth
Forwarders, scarred by 2017’s heady demand, may be block-booking air freight space for the second ...
People / Air freight industry and friends mourn former HACTL chief Mark Whitehead
The Loadstar is deeply saddened to report that former chief executive of HACTL Mark Whitehead has ...
People / Mark Whitehead to retire from HACTL as Wilson Kwong steps up
Mark Whitehead (pictured) is to retire from HACTL, where he has been CEO for nearly ...
News / Air freight demand hopes high, as new year gets off to a flying start
Air freight demand has continued buoyant into 2017, after a healthy final quarter last year. While ...
Recommends / Hactl fends off rivals as it adapts to changes brought on by e-commerce
A nice article on Hactl, Hong Kong’s air cargo terminal and handler, which suffered the ...
People / Lilian Chan globe trots for Hactl while Vivien Lau takes on new role
Lilian Chan, executive director at Hactl, is to become a global ambassador for the company ...
- 1.FedEx announces it won't renew US domestic delivery contract with Amazon
- 2.'Bigger box ships mean bigger risks for everyone'
- 3.More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'
- 4.Analysis: The axe will fall on Ceva as CMA CGM's cost-cutting exercise gathers speed
- 5.Dance with Panalpina 'whetted our appetite' for M&A, says Agility chief
- 1. Distrait on Shipowners may be ready for IMO 2020, but the bunker market is not
- 2. Rodrigo de la Cruz on Leisure Cargo files for insolvency after loss of major contracts
- 3. Alex Lennane on US business leaders hit back on trade tariffs and tell Trump 'enough is enough'
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on US business leaders hit back on trade tariffs and tell Trump 'enough is enough'
- 5. Sam O E Okpro on To charge or not to charge? How airlines can boost e-freight