News / US-China spat set to put a dampener on trade, but air charter sector could fly
The trade war is likely to dampen second-half air and sea cargo growth between the ...
News / Clouds may be gathering to darken the heady days of air freight growth
Forwarders, scarred by 2017’s heady demand, may be block-booking air freight space for the second ...
People / Air freight industry and friends mourn former HACTL chief Mark Whitehead
The Loadstar is deeply saddened to report that former chief executive of HACTL Mark Whitehead has ...
People / Mark Whitehead to retire from HACTL as Wilson Kwong steps up
Mark Whitehead (pictured) is to retire from HACTL, where he has been CEO for nearly ...
News / Air freight demand hopes high, as new year gets off to a flying start
Air freight demand has continued buoyant into 2017, after a healthy final quarter last year. While ...
Recommends / Hactl fends off rivals as it adapts to changes brought on by e-commerce
A nice article on Hactl, Hong Kong’s air cargo terminal and handler, which suffered the ...
People / Lilian Chan globe trots for Hactl while Vivien Lau takes on new role
Lilian Chan, executive director at Hactl, is to become a global ambassador for the company ...
- 1.UPS major healthcare offensive aims to exploit current FedEx weakness
- 2.Shock for 4,000 staff as battle to save Celadon ends in bankruptcy
- 3.Analysis: Supply chain awards 2019, and the winners (and losers) are...
- 4.Maersk’s OceanPro innovates in logistics industry through tech start-ups
- 5.Are carriers boosting low-sulphur fuel surcharges to make up for low rates?
- 1. Fenny.min on Air freight: year of the (flying) pig turns into the year of the BSA time bomb
- 2. Campisa on US warehouse supply catches up with demand, but rates remain lofty
- 3. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 4. Bill Fostwick on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 5. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules