People / Lufthansa Cargo's Magali Beauregard joins CargoAi as chief customer officer
Lufthansa Cargo’s head of commercial, Asia Pacific, Magali Beauregard, is to join booking platform CargoAi ...
News / Champ deal sees CargoAi join a few more dots to connect air cargo IT
CargoAi has taken another step in its plan to connect with as many systems as ...
News / IBS and CargoAi partnership steers more airlines towards digital booking
Airlines using IBS software will be able to integrate with new online booking platform CargoAi ...
News / Customers urged to trust ebooking as Lufthansa Cargo launches new portal
Covid-19 has accelerated digital transformation and driven airlines to seek greater efficiencies via online booking, ...
- 1.Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 2.China looks ready to step in again and put a cap on ocean freight rates
- 3.Major ports and carriers report large increases in container rollovers
- 4.'Back us or lose us' – PIL's final desperate plea to creditors
- 5.EXCLUSIVE: Another shock as DHL Express suspends some UK-EU services
- 1. Rayhan ahmed on Covid rules 'workaround' means KLM Cargo can continue to fly its freighters
- 2. Andy Newbold on Shippers and forwarders mull legal bid against alliances to cap soaring rates
- 3. Marcellin on Why the first weeks of Brexit have been a disaster
- 4. [email protected] on New Dutch quarantine restrictions may push KLM to cancel cargo flights
- 5. Tommy on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen