Recommends / Robots alone can’t save Amazon’s labour woes
Yesterday’s Amazon Prime day brought into focus the pressure that Amazon is feeling as its ...
Recommends / JD.com warehouse employs four people to fulfil 200,000 packages a day
It could be interpreted as ironic that China – whose export-orientated economy was built on ...
Recommends / AI and the future of work: will our jobs disappear?
We are all told daily – especially the forwarders and driversamong us – that our jobs ...
People / As Amazon pushes forward with robots, workers find new roles
This piece from The New York Times provides some insight into the working life of ...
Recommends / VIDEO: Meet Tally, the friendly robotic store clerk
In this short clip, we meet Simbe’s half-heartedly anthropomorphised inventory-tracking robot Tally, geared towards improving ...
Recommends / JD.com eyes smarter logistics ecosystem with robots and drones
Chinese e-tailer JD.com has signed a “strategic partnership” deal with compatriot Siasun Robot & Automation ...
- 1.Decision not to install scrubbers could prove expensive for ONE
- 2.Maersk targets forwarders as digital-first revolution spreads in Latin America
- 3.Flexport opens container freight station in Vietnam as supply chains shift
- 4.Bidvest breaks ties with Panalpina for 'fresh new look' and new logistics partner
- 5.Analysis: DSV Panalpina – I smell fear in the market as its model becomes the benchmark
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Jury shocker: 93 million reasons why the ILWU may soon cease to exist
- 2. Andreas Koût on Flexport opens container freight station in Vietnam as supply chains shift
- 3. Alessandro Pasetti on M&A radar: Hapag-Lloyd takeover – CSAV and Mr Kühne fighting for control or in concert?
- 4. email@example.com on M&A radar: Hapag-Lloyd takeover – CSAV and Mr Kühne fighting for control or in concert?
- 5. Alex Lennane on The hidden costs of a container lease