Recommends / Brazil’s Modern Logistics seeks $200m in new investment
Modern Logistics, a freighter-operating Brazilian “integrated logistics” company, is looking for $200m in investments so ...
People / Ronaldo Fernandes da Silva new Brazil country manager at FM Logistic
French logistics and transport services provider FM Logistic has appointed Ronaldo Fernandes da Silva (pictured ...
News / Trade and politics split the fortunes of the two giants of Latin American trade
The two largest economies on the east coast of South America are set to see ...
News / Truckers in Argentina in strike threat over pay demand to parry galloping inflation
In the wake of Brazil and China, Argentina now appears to be preparing for a trucking ...
News / Cargo chaos in Brazil as truckers' strike hits fuel deliveries and closes factories
Brazil’s transport sector is coming under increasing pressure from multiple strikes causing fuel shortages forcing cancelled cargo operations. Last ...
Recommends / Brazil truck strike continues to hinder trade, despite concessions offer
Government concessions failed to prevent Brazil’s nationwide truck strike entering its ninth day, severely impacting the ...
Recommends / Brazil close to paralysis as truckers' strike stops fuel deliveries
With even airports running low on fuel reserves, the Brazilian government has struck a last-minute ...
Recommends / Truck drivers protest rising fuel prices in Brazil
As strikes continue to hobble Brazilian customs, the government is now facing up to protests ...
News / Cargo hit by customs delays as Brazil officials stage new walk-out
More strikes have hit Brazilian customs offices – the National Union of Fiscal Auditors began a 30-day ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Transpacific BCOs 'sitting on their hands' as spot rates tumble
- 5.Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you