Emirates SkyCargo Headlines
People / WFS opts for ex-Emirates veteran Duncan Watson as new commercial VP
Worldwide Flight Services (WFS) has poached Duncan Watson from Emirates, to be its vice president ...
Recommends / Top 25 cargo airlines: FedEx still flying highest, while Qatar gains altitude
Great analysis using IATA’s latest data, reveals the top cargo airlines. Air Cargo News notes ...
Recommends / Alibaba picks Emirates to make global 72hr delivery a reality
Alibaba’s logistics arm, Cainiao, has teamed up with Emirates SkyCargo as it looks to fulfil ...
People / Henrik Ambak tops list of new directors at IATA's Cargo IQ
IATA’s Cargo iQ organisation has appointed Emirates SkyCargo’s senior vice president of global operations, Henrik ...
News / David Harman appointed cargo manager, Switzerland, at Emirates SkyCargo
Emirates SkyCargo has appointed David Harman as its cargo manager for Switzerland. Mr Harman joins the ...
News / Cargo airlines help you say it with flowers for Valentine's Day – but at a price
It’s not quite a St Valentine’s Day Massacre, but shortage of air freight capacity saw ...
News / Ohio's Rickenbacker joins US airport scramble to capture online retail traffic
In recent years Rickenbacker, the cargo airport of Columbus, Ohio, has become a ‘poster boy’ for ...
News / Fewer freighters at Schiphol thanks to lost slots, but air freight volumes improve
Full freighter movements at Schiphol Airport dropped 11.6% in November, a 1% decline in cargo ...
News / ABC opts for Liege as back-up for cargo flights after losing slots at Schiphol
AirBridgeCargo (ABC) has chosen Liege Airport to pick up the slack following its loss of ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Warning to shippers: more transhipment likely after IMO 2020
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 4. email@example.com on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 5. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price