Project Selfie Headlines
News / IATA to review air cargo load factor calculations after Project Selfie revelations
A 27% relative discrepancy in the way aircraft load factors are calculated is a “terrible ...
Recommends / November another month of robust growth in air freight
IATA has released its air freight figures for November, which feels like a long time ...
News / Weight loadfactors a poor way of showing utilisation, Project Selfie confirms
Project Selfie: measuring capacity utilisation in the air cargo industry needs an overhaul; the current ...
News / Shippers get behind Project Selfie bid to better reflect air freight load factors
Shippers are supporting a new initiative to better reflect air cargo’s true worth by changing ...
News / Calling all cargo airlines: join Project Selfie
Dear cargo airlines, In a recent blog on The Loadstar, I wrote about the distorted picture weight ...
News / 'Dear Niall': IATA responds to load factor reporting criticism
IATA has robustly defended its methodology after a column in The Loadstar this week claimed current load ...
Comment / An open letter to IATA: 'Lies, damned lies and loadfactor statistics'
Dear IATA, In your recently published Annual Review there is a small, but disturbing, graph that ...
- 1.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 4.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you