Project Selfie Headlines
Comment / If sea freight has teu and feu, why doesn't air freight have meu and leu?
People in my hometown of Madrid are currently lured into shops whose windows promise “discounts ...
News / IATA to review air cargo load factor calculations after Project Selfie revelations
A 27% relative discrepancy in the way aircraft load factors are calculated is a “terrible ...
Recommends / November another month of robust growth in air freight
IATA has released its air freight figures for November, which feels like a long time ...
News / Weight loadfactors a poor way of showing utilisation, Project Selfie confirms
Project Selfie: measuring capacity utilisation in the air cargo industry needs an overhaul; the current ...
News / Shippers get behind Project Selfie bid to better reflect air freight load factors
Shippers are supporting a new initiative to better reflect air cargo’s true worth by changing ...
News / Calling all cargo airlines: join Project Selfie
Dear cargo airlines, In a recent blog on The Loadstar, I wrote about the distorted picture weight ...
News / 'Dear Niall': IATA responds to load factor reporting criticism
IATA has robustly defended its methodology after a column in The Loadstar this week claimed current load ...
Comment / An open letter to IATA: 'Lies, damned lies and loadfactor statistics'
Dear IATA, In your recently published Annual Review there is a small, but disturbing, graph that ...
- 1.FedEx announces it won't renew US domestic delivery contract with Amazon
- 2.More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'
- 3.'Bigger box ships mean bigger risks for everyone'
- 4.Dance with Panalpina 'whetted our appetite' for M&A, says Agility chief
- 5.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM rumoured to be in talks with Geodis
- 1. Distrait on Shipowners may be ready for IMO 2020, but the bunker market is not
- 2. Rodrigo de la Cruz on Leisure Cargo files for insolvency after loss of major contracts
- 3. Alex Lennane on US business leaders hit back on trade tariffs and tell Trump 'enough is enough'
- 4. email@example.com on US business leaders hit back on trade tariffs and tell Trump 'enough is enough'
- 5. Sam O E Okpro on To charge or not to charge? How airlines can boost e-freight