Project Selfie Headlines
Comment / If sea freight has teu and feu, why doesn't air freight have meu and leu?
People in my hometown of Madrid are currently lured into shops whose windows promise “discounts ...
News / IATA to review air cargo load factor calculations after Project Selfie revelations
A 27% relative discrepancy in the way aircraft load factors are calculated is a “terrible ...
Recommends / November another month of robust growth in air freight
IATA has released its air freight figures for November, which feels like a long time ...
News / Weight loadfactors a poor way of showing utilisation, Project Selfie confirms
Project Selfie: measuring capacity utilisation in the air cargo industry needs an overhaul; the current ...
News / Shippers get behind Project Selfie bid to better reflect air freight load factors
Shippers are supporting a new initiative to better reflect air cargo’s true worth by changing ...
News / Calling all cargo airlines: join Project Selfie
Dear cargo airlines, In a recent blog on The Loadstar, I wrote about the distorted picture weight ...
News / 'Dear Niall': IATA responds to load factor reporting criticism
IATA has robustly defended its methodology after a column in The Loadstar this week claimed current load ...
- 1.Emirates switches air freight operations back to Dubai International, for now
- 2.EXCLUSIVE Market Insight: First casualty – ex-AP Møller Mærsk JV goes bust
- 3.New supply chain risks emerge as production lines restart in China's factories
- 4.Coronavirus may lead to 'largest decline in shipping volumes in living memory'
- 5.Change of dynamic: air freight demand now 'the reverse of three weeks ago'
- 1. Werner on Covid-19: Are you ready for a changed world?
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Pandemic Q&A : Is it legal, and safe, to carry cargo in aircraft passenger cabins?
- 3. email@example.com on Hamburg 'unfairly singled out' as container supply goes 'out of kilter'
- 4. Andreas Koût on Coronavirus may lead to 'largest decline in shipping volumes in living memory'
- 5. Derek Hendricks on An open letter to AF-KLM - please reconsider decision to ground 747 Combi