Project Selfie Headlines
Comment / If sea freight has teu and feu, why doesn't air freight have meu and leu?
People in my hometown of Madrid are currently lured into shops whose windows promise “discounts ...
News / IATA to review air cargo load factor calculations after Project Selfie revelations
A 27% relative discrepancy in the way aircraft load factors are calculated is a “terrible ...
Recommends / November another month of robust growth in air freight
IATA has released its air freight figures for November, which feels like a long time ...
News / Weight loadfactors a poor way of showing utilisation, Project Selfie confirms
Project Selfie: measuring capacity utilisation in the air cargo industry needs an overhaul; the current ...
News / Shippers get behind Project Selfie bid to better reflect air freight load factors
Shippers are supporting a new initiative to better reflect air cargo’s true worth by changing ...
News / Calling all cargo airlines: join Project Selfie
Dear cargo airlines, In a recent blog on The Loadstar, I wrote about the distorted picture weight ...
News / 'Dear Niall': IATA responds to load factor reporting criticism
IATA has robustly defended its methodology after a column in The Loadstar this week claimed current load ...
- 1.Container shipping ex-China grinding to a halt – carriers 'can’t carry on much longer'
- 2.China's reefer cargo crisis worsens as carriers plan to abandon boxes
- 3.Produce growers launch billion-dollar class action against 'deceptive' CH Robinson
- 4.Analysis: AP Møller-Mærsk – the beauty and curse of corporate strategy
- 5.Coronavirus may be costing container shipping lines $350m every week
- 1. Derek Jones on Recession looming? Emerging markets index highlights struggling global economy
- 2. Rail Bridge Cargo on Retailers now believe sea-air the best way to get their goods out of China
- 3. Wouter Marees on Retailers now believe sea-air the best way to get their goods out of China
- 4. email@example.com on Air freight services in China still in flux, with cargo bottlenecks on the cards
- 5. Moving Brainerd on Battle for truck capacity looms as China's factories and warehouses reopen