News / Air freight rates soar: 'it’s all about deep pockets and whether shippers can pay'
The “frenetic” air freight market has become “pay to play”, as prices soar. “This is one ...
News / Retailers now believe sea-air the best way to get their goods out of China
Major retailers awaiting their spring-summer stock are planning to opt for sea-air to get their ...
News / Ambitious Sri Lanka wants to become a global maritime and logistics centre
Sri Lanka has ambitions to move up from being a south Asia transhipment hub to ...
News / Singapore's SATS and PSA link up to offer 'unique air-sea multimodal connectivity'
Singapore’s air cargo and container freight handlers are to offer shippers and forwarders combined sea-air ...
News / Shippers seeking reliability are eyeing sea/air services to avoid congestion
Poor ocean reliability and high air freight rates are leading to a new focus on sea/air ...
News / Shipping disruption and high air freight rates give sea-air operators a boost
The sea-air sector is enjoying a healthy resurgence, as high air freight rates, disruptions in ...
News / Providing better service can keep sea-air operators ahead of fast-developing rail options
Sea-air operators would be naïve or complacent to ignore the competition posed by cheaper modes ...
- 1.Emirates switches air freight operations back to Dubai International, for now
- 2.EXCLUSIVE Market Insight: First casualty – ex-AP Møller Mærsk JV goes bust
- 3.New supply chain risks emerge as production lines restart in China's factories
- 4.Change of dynamic: air freight demand now 'the reverse of three weeks ago'
- 5.Coronavirus may lead to 'largest decline in shipping volumes in living memory'
- 1. Werner on Covid-19: Are you ready for a changed world?
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Pandemic Q&A : Is it legal, and safe, to carry cargo in aircraft passenger cabins?
- 3. email@example.com on Hamburg 'unfairly singled out' as container supply goes 'out of kilter'
- 4. Andreas Koût on Coronavirus may lead to 'largest decline in shipping volumes in living memory'
- 5. Derek Hendricks on An open letter to AF-KLM - please reconsider decision to ground 747 Combi