News / Ambitious Sri Lanka wants to become a global maritime and logistics centre
Sri Lanka has ambitions to move up from being a south Asia transhipment hub to ...
News / Singapore's SATS and PSA link up to offer 'unique air-sea multimodal connectivity'
Singapore’s air cargo and container freight handlers are to offer shippers and forwarders combined sea-air ...
News / Shippers seeking reliability are eyeing sea/air services to avoid congestion
Poor ocean reliability and high air freight rates are leading to a new focus on sea/air ...
News / Shipping disruption and high air freight rates give sea-air operators a boost
The sea-air sector is enjoying a healthy resurgence, as high air freight rates, disruptions in ...
News / Providing better service can keep sea-air operators ahead of fast-developing rail options
Sea-air operators would be naïve or complacent to ignore the competition posed by cheaper modes ...
- 1.Container shipping ex-China grinding to a halt – carriers 'can’t carry on much longer'
- 2.China's reefer cargo crisis worsens as carriers plan to abandon boxes
- 3.Analysis: AP Møller-Mærsk – the beauty and curse of corporate strategy
- 4.Retailers now believe sea-air the best way to get their goods out of China
- 5.Coronavirus may be costing container shipping lines $350m every week
- 1. Derek Jones on Recession looming? Emerging markets index highlights struggling global economy
- 2. Rail Bridge Cargo on Retailers now believe sea-air the best way to get their goods out of China
- 3. Wouter Marees on Retailers now believe sea-air the best way to get their goods out of China
- 4. email@example.com on Air freight services in China still in flux, with cargo bottlenecks on the cards
- 5. Moving Brainerd on Battle for truck capacity looms as China's factories and warehouses reopen