Conbox Logistics Headlines
News / Botched digital customs clearance no help to congestion-hit trade in India
A botched digitalisation programme has caused long customs clearance delays in India, exacerbating the country’s ...
News / India's container crisis could last a further three months, say forwarders
India’s container shortage could last another three months, as congestion hits Colombo and shippers call ...
News / Container shortage crisis spreads to India delaying exports
A container shortage in India is causing long delays for exporters, especially on US trades. Earlier ...
- 1.Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
- 2.Shipping lines start to give Myanmar a miss as protests impact supply chains
- 3.Kuehne + Nagel set to buy Asian forwarder Apex – its largest takeover yet
- 4.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 5.New Montreal port strike would 'really stick a knife in the Canadian economy'
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag